How to Write and Create a Stand-Out Children's Book
What you'll learn
- You will learn the essential steps and critical elements to write and create your children's book.
- Learn how to self-publish your book to Amazon KDP and Ingram Spark
- You will learn how to create a paperback, hardback and eBook for Free using Canva
- Learn the book launch basics for when your book goes 'LIVE'
- You will learn Canva features and techniques that can be used for creating stunning book covers and interiors
- Create unique book mock-ups for marketing that are FREE!
- A 'Take Action' attitude to implement the ideas and strategies
- Computer with internet connectivity
- Patience in learning the correct skills
Learn How to Create a Stand-Out Children's Book
Have you ever wanted to create and author your own children's storybook but are unsure where to start?
Are you new to publishing children's books and would like to learn the entire process from start to finish? If so, I will show you the entire process to have your book written, designed, formatted, and published on two of the world's largest platforms, Amazon KDP and Ingram Spark.
Why this course?
As a Best-Selling Author, I have written, designed and Self-Published 7 children's books to the world's largest global distributors of books. In this course, I will show you the exact steps I follow as you look over my shoulder as I create my own illustrated children's book throughout the course. Through this process, you get to see the exact steps I take and see my book in its printed and finished format at the conclusion of the course.
Regardless of your budget or experience, you will learn all of the essential steps throughout the 8 Sections of this course. In addition to this, you will learn how to create paperback, hardback and eBooks; therefore, one book can offer three ways of developing additional sources of income.
This course includes the essential steps and core design principles to ensure you use the correct file and format types to upload to Self-Publishing platforms such as Amazon KDP, Ingram Spark and Draft2Digital.
The Sections of the Course (40+ lessons) include:
1. The Journey Ahead
2. Creating Your Framework
3. Title and Subtitle Creation
4. Format and Structure
5. The Design Steps
6. The Upload Process
7. Marketing and Advertising
8. Conclusion and Overview
Enroll today and showcase your unique skills to become an author and create your own Children's Picture Storybook!
Who this course is for:
- This course has been designed for beginners new to Self-Publishing or those with experience in low, no or high content publishing but would like to learn the steps to publishing a children's picture storybook.
Romney is the founder of The Life Graduate Publishing Group, an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, and creator of over 350 books and resources including several that have become Best Sellers in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
He has represented Australia in sport, is an executive business coach, speaker, qualified teacher and businesses owner.
Romney has previously held Head of Faculty positions in some of the most prestigious schools in Australia and has also held several senior executive positions.
Romney has dedicated the past 20 years to helping others achieve success and fulfilment in their lives through his coaching, teaching, masterclasses, mentoring, resources and books. His clients speak of his passion and dedication for self-improvement and bringing that knowledge and experience to help others achieve what they want in their lives.