How To Write a Spy Thriller
What you'll learn
- Learning how to write you first Spy Thriller can be really exciting.
- In this course I will take you step by step through the process so that at the end you will be confident and capable of writing.
- Learn Story Structure
- Learn about Plot Lines
- Find out what the mysteries of Premise and Log lines are.
- It would be very useful to have a copy of Scrivener for Mac or Windows. Its my preferred writing tool, but any good word-processor will be fine
- You don't need a lot of time to write. If you can grab an hour a day you will be doing well.
- Just ten minutes is all you need for one hundred words. Thats ten sentences.
- I can help with lots of resources and am very happy to give feedback.
- You can express your creativity while sharing your message with others.
This is a short course that guides you through the ideas that you need to get that Spy Thriller written. Writing is fun, and writing a Spy Thriller is exciting. It can take you into worlds you only normally see in the movies. You too can write a Spy Story that will keep people turning the pages until the end. That’s when you write the series when the story gets too good to put down.
You can easily make your start here. The Four major Plot Types, the Four-Story Elements that make up a blockbuster. Write fast, write hard.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for real beginners. Just starting out writing? Sure, this is for you because it will develop your ideas and skills at a pace you will be comfortable with.
- It's also for those who maybe want the chance to write in another Genre.
- For anyone wanting to write fiction, and unsure where to start.
- Another reason you should write a book is because it provides an opportunity for you to write and publish something on a subject that is important to you, and that you will have for the rest of your life.
Having worked in the Education industry for many years, Robert has a long professional career to call on. Robert has also spent many years as a teacher of English to international students and has a Masters Degree in TESOL, a BA, a Degree in Journalism and a Degree in Teaching - Primary and Secondary. Robert currently lives in the UK and is a published author. You can find him on all the best Social Media sites and is always happy to respond to your questions. You can find his books on Amazon and others, and his website and YouTube channels contain a wealth of useful information on a wide range of topics. Robert has Dual nationality with the UK and Australia and speaks Chinese as his second language.