Master the Art of Screenwriting
What you'll learn
- Write a great short film script
- Write a script like a Pro!
- Avoid the common pitfalls
- Increase your Screenwriting productivity
- Start your writing career and know how to get your foot in the door
- Pen and Paper is all you need!
How many ideas for a great short film do you have in your mind but not in a script!? Take this course and learn everything you need to know to get those ideas not only into a script but into a film you can be incredibly proud of.
From coming up with original ideas and nailing the most crucial elements of the script to rewrites, feedback that will get your script to stand out this course will have you writing the type of scripts you always dream of.
The course contains information on:
- Coming up with Original ideas
- Planning a script
- Getting all the essential parts of your story before you start
- Finding problems early on and how to fix them
- Building your stories bullet point and action points
- Writing the script itself
- Getting the right kind of feedback in the right way
- Rewriting your script
- Working with your script through production
You don’t need any prior knowledge of screenwriting to take this course. All you need is a something to write with and your imagination!
This course contains 20 video lessons presented by Adrian Mead, an accomplished writer and director who has worked with major networks in both the UK and US.
The course runs for 01.55.56
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the process and techniques a working professional uses every day
- Screen writers who want to increase their productivity
- Anyone interested in film-making and screen writing
- Anyone looking to change their career and move into writing
GetFilming is an online film school and community, we bring together the very best experts currently working in the film, TV and online video industries with our community of aspiring filmmakers.
We work with professionals such as Adrian Mead, Rob Bessette, Evan Abrams and Dave Miller. Our tutors have worked with everyone from Sky, BBC, HBO, AMC, ITV to clients ranging from Subway and Adidas to Gibson and everything in between.