Screenwriting - Mental RX for Success
- You just need a desire to write screenplays.
Knowing how to write a screenplay is only HALF the battle. And sometimes the easier battle. Feeling confident in your screenwriting abilities could be a much tougher challenge. You might feel...
IRRATIONAL (Am I crazy to think I can master script writing and break into Hollywood?)
INTIMIDATED (Am I cool enough to be around successful agents, producers, directors and actors in Hollywood?)
FEARFUL (Am I really good enough?)
DOUBTFUL (Can I do this if I have less experience in writing than other people?)
DISCOURAGED (Is there something wrong if I find this all difficult and overwhelming?)
I get it. We ALL feel those things. And the key to your success is how you HANDLE those fears.
I can help banish screenwriting "gremlins" so you can confidently write a script - put your dreams on the page.
You need to write.
You're not only helping yourself, but you are encouraging others to pursue their dreams by leading the way. The world needs you! Be the inspiration:)
Click and join now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to write a screenplay, but is feeling intense fear or frustration.
- 16:28Gremlin 1 - Can I really be a screenwriter?
- 06:55Gremlin 2 - Am I not cool enough for Hollywood?
- 10:52Gremlin 3 - What if my writing is bad?
- 06:21Gremlin 4 - What if I don't have a background in writing?
- 07:15Gremlin 5 - Is there something wrong with me if I find screenwriting really hard
I'm a screenwriter who won the Nicholl Fellowship in Screenwriting from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. My work has been mentioned in the New York Times, Fade In and W Magazine. I've sold several options and had Academy Award-winning actors attached to my projects. I read over 450 screenplays a year from both amateurs and professionals.
I have helped thousands of screenwriters on my YouTube channel WORD DANCER - How to Write a Screenplay.