How to write a resume for a Defense Contractor job.
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to write a resume that is targeted against a defense contractor and private sector job.
- Students will learn how to translate their military experience.
- Students will learn how to develop a strategy that carries them through the civilian hiring process.
- Students will learn how to leverage military doctrine and methods to that of the civilian workforce.
- Students will learn how to gain an advantage over other applicants.
- No prerequisites.
This training will walk you through a step-by-step method to write a powerful and targeted résumé. Bruce provides an easy way to translate your military experience and an easy way to target your résumé. Bruce uses his trademarked Battlefield Résumé Methodology in showing you how to gain an advantage over other applicants.
- Military personnel transitioning out of the military and into the civilian workforce.
- Government employees.
- Anyone applying to a defense contractor position.