- 35 mins on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write a quality project report in 2 - 4 hours
- How to write a project report
- How to prepare a project report outline
- How to prepare a project report template
- How to write quality content and give the report a professional look
- Laptop and Internet are required for this course
Welcome to our course on How to Write Project Reports.
This course is designed for everyone seeking practical advice on how to write a quality project report, quickly and effectively. By the end of the course, you will be able to write a quality project report in 2 - 4 hours. You will benefit from practical tips on how to prepare a project report outline, project report template, how to write different sections, how to write quality content and how to make it look professional.
Course starts by looking at what you need to consider before you start writing, how to prepare a project report outline and template, how to gather the data, how to start writing different sections, how to complete proofreading, formatting and prepare for a presentation.
Course includes templates for outline, template, report, tables and annexes.
The ideal student for this course is a new or existing project manager who wants to improve their project report writing skills.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
- New or existing project managers
- Full or part time employees
- Public or private sector employees
- University students or graduates
- Practitioners dealing with clients