Business English: Professional e-mail writing
What you'll learn
- How to create a professional like e-mail address
- How to write a professional e-mail
- What to avoid when writing a professional e-mail
- Useful expressions used in a professional email
- Differences between formal and informal e-mail
- What to do before sending your e-mail
- Improve results in the workplace
Being able to write a polished, professional email is now a critical skill both in college and the workplace.
In this course you will learn:
How to create a professional like e-mail address
How to write a formal e-mail and what to avoid
The key differences between informal and formal e-mails
Common expressions to use
What to do before sending your e-mail
Examples and exercises are provided to help you understand better the concept of formal writing.
Who this course is for:
- Business English Students
- Business English Teachers
Hello! My name is George,
I've been teaching English and business English for years, and I have developed methods to assist my students in understanding the usage of the English language and become fluent.
My courses will help you:
- Speak English Fluently
- Learn grammar
- Create CV's and Cover Letters
- Prepare for Job Interviews
- Write a Professional e-mail
So, let's get started!