3 Day Nonfiction Book System - Nonfiction E-book Writing
What you'll learn
- Package your existing knowledge into in-demand, highly valued content
- 2x - 3x your writing speed
- Create engaging content that captures your reader's attention
- Complete a 10,000 - 12,000 words nonfiction book manuscript in 3 days
- Hire inexpensive proof readers from job-sites for effortless content editing
- Word possessor
- Prospect 2-5 book topics
The 3 day ,step-by-step system for transforming your existing knowledge into a high-value, self-selling nonfiction book
Discover strategies like..
- "Spectrum Pulse" Technique - Stand-up comedian's trick for turning broken English into "engaging content"
- Quote-n-flip - Simple, first-time-authors' technique for having authority without any credentials
- How to "spin" average content into insightful, unique content that stands out in the market
- Inexpensive, highly-skilled freelance editor - Screening and hiring step-by-Step
- How to make your book IMPACT people, instead of it being just "another book"
- The 4 point reference - Checklist for identifying your profitable, personally-tailored book niche
- How to compose a "sales-letter" style table-of-contents to create "intrigue" and boost sales
Also, learn about the speed-writing techniques like..
- "Margin Locking Method" - TV show Producers' filming protocol that ensures project completion (And how you can use it to complete your book)
- "Artisanal work up front" - For streamlining content creation
- "90/15/90/30 Pulse" for marathon writing
- How to "Sprint-write" to double your per-hour word count
- And more!
Who this course is for:
- Coaches and Consultants looking to establish authority and credibility
- Freelancers looking to generate more leads with the e-book publishing platforms
- Hobbyists looking to monetize their knowledge with e-books
Brian B. is a popular Kindle Publishing coach and writer of Hustle&Design.
He is specialized in helping entrepreneurs, authors and coaches create online revenue streams through turning their existing knowledge into e-courses and other informational based products.
As the writer of Hustle&Design he is also dedicated in helping aspiring business-people stand out, establish authority and profit in this noisy online world.
After establishing a YouTube-based business in 2011, Brian went on to building a publishing business that now holds over 300 titles in total
With a collective following of over 25,000 people, Brian is also the YouTube instructor from the HTDFM Dance Company.
He is the copywriter, product developer behind Beat Body Training - The Vancouver based fitness company