How To Write A Non-Fiction Book Fast Without Writers Block
What you'll learn
- Understand why they should write a book
- Recognize multiple ways to make money from a book
- Research ideas to ensure their book is the most comprehensive work it can be
- Organize ideas clearly to create a professional book that readers will love
- Write a book fast without suffering crippling writers block
- It's helpful to have your favorite word or text editor handy as paper and a pen simply won't cut it!
- We speak in the course about a website/app that will assist you in this process. This website/app is free.
- You will need a keen knowledge of your subject matter to assist in understanding how to discover and plan your ideas
If you are looking to increase your income significantly by becoming an expert in your field, did you know that you can write a book in just a few days using a simple to follow recipe?
TAKE THIS COURSE RISK FREE WITH THE UDEMY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Have you ever thought that you would like to write a book?
- Have you ever tried to write a book, though suffered from crippling writers block?
- Would you like to become a perceived expert in your field?
- Did you know people who have written a book can charge significantly higher fees for their products and services due to their reputation?
- Would you like to share your knowledge with more people you could ever try to meet in a lifetime?
- Did you know that anyone can write a book in just a few days using free resources and tactics previously only available to professional writers?
If you are already thinking that this is the right place to be, then click the button to take this course now! With just one idea from this course, your small investment could save you thousands of dollars in research or trial and error to write a book that may make no sense at all!
How do I know?
Before I wrote my first book, I spent thousands on online courses and live training and can save you the time and money to give you just the absolute best bits I learned, adapted to the real world.
In this course, you will discover:
- Where to get ideas
- How to organize your ideas into a logical workflow
- The secret behind writing a successful book your readers will love
- A free tool I use along with a step by step walk through to help you structure your book properly
- How to bury writers block forever
- The best way to come up with a killer book title
And loads more unique and clever tricks and tips to ensure you write your book in record time that your readers will love.
Click to take this course NOW even if you aren't sure you are ready to get started yet. Let your search for a foolproof guide to help you write that book stop HERE! If you don't, how much time are you going to spend searching through unproven methods, trying techniques and tactics that may or may not work?
Save yourself the pain and take this course now!
"I am not a good writer. Can I still write a book?"
- Yes! If I can do it, you can too. I failed English in High School and still managed to have a book published!
"Will I make money if I write a book?"
- I'm sorry, but I can't answer this question. Anyone who says you are guaranteed to make money is lying in my opinion. In the end it comes down to your drive and willingness to go after your goals
"Will I need to spend money on tools or software to help me?"
- Not to write a draft on the book, no. This course takes you through the steps of writing a draft yourself, though if you need assistance from an expert, then yes, you will need to pay for their time
"Why is this course different to other similar courses?"
- When I was searching for the best method to write a book, I spent thousands of dollars studying courses myself to help me as I honestly did not think this was possible. Through my self education, I found that most teachers had lost touch with someone who was a beginner like me. I don't claim to be an expert, though I do think that I have a system that any other beginner can also follow today! Why? Because I had to learn exactly this not long ago and this course contains all the short cuts and hacks.
TESTIMONIALS FROM MY LIVE VERSION OF THIS COURSE (participants paid a LOT more for this day than the cost of this course, so keep it to yourself!)
"If you have ever thought of writing a book but never took that vital first step simply because you didn't know where to begin, had no idea what it involved or whether it would even be possible, then I recommend that you seek out and speak with Pete Kvist"
Dympna Kennedy - Parent Mentor & Coach at Creating Balance - Sydney, Australia
"Awesome Workshop Pete Kvist! You were very clear, easy to understand and are an incredibly inspiring man!!!"
Kathy Nicol- Company Director at Cohen's Lifestyle Clinic - Otago, New Zealand
"Thanks Pete - your advice early on in the piece was crucial - and very much appreciated. You're the man!"
Gavin Sequeira - Founder and Director at Breakfree From Corporate - Melbourne, Australia
Take this course now with Udemy's money back guarantee and if it doesn't deliver what is promised, you can get your money back no questions asked and you don't even need to talk to me to get it! This is hands down, the most simple and effective way to write a book, period.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideally for beginners who have never written a book
- This course contains tips and tricks that seasoned writers have praised as true time savers
- No prior skills or knowledge of how to write a book are required
- This course is NOT for people looking to write FICTION!
Hundreds of clients have raved about successfully achieving their goals and objectives after working with Pete Kvist. From small start-ups and budding entrepreneurs, through to global giants such as the Ford Motor Company, Pete's focus has always been on client satisfaction.
Pete has more than a decade of experience in the web industry and is a highly sought after consultant, speaker and presenter. With the experience of presenting to more than 100,000 people from over 100 countries as well as global television appearances, Pete Kvist has the skills and experience required to get results.
More recently, Pete has decided to reach out and teach what he has learned in running a successful business that has allowed him to travel the world with his wife, Liza. He is the author of the well publicized book "Why Most Websites Suck!" and is living proof that in this global economy, you can truly work from wherever you wish.