Attract Great Candidates By Creating A Stand Out Job Advert
What you'll learn
- Understand what will tempt your ideal candidates to apply
- Learn from product advertising to make your advert irresistable
- Walk through a step by step process to create a stand out job advert
- Create a compelling job advert by the end of the course
- Students will need the job details and an idea of the type of candidate they want. We will then transform this information into something great.
If you’re struggling to get the right candidates applying for your job, it could be time to overhaul your job advert.
Be honest. If you saw your advert on an online job site, would it excite you enough to apply?
During this course, you will learn how to write a job advert that your ideal candidates won’t be able to resist
· Write opening lines that will make them want to read more
· Describe the job in a way that makes it come to life
· Call out to the applicants you want by focusing on what really matters
· Give the right candidates a compelling reason to apply
Create A Job Advert That Is Ready To Post Before The End Of This Course
Training can be a waste of time unless you take action
I designed this course, not just to train you how to create a compelling job advert, but to walk you through the process so you have a completed advert ready to post by the end.
The course is made up of 15 lectures. We kick off by looking at what we can learn from an advertising formula that has worked for decades. We delve deeper into research telling us exactly what job hunters want to know about companies before they apply. We then cover the six essentials needed to capture the attention of those perfect applicants.
Armed with this knowledge, and some outstanding examples from companies that get this right, we then build our job advert section by section.
In the accompanying workbook, we walk through the transformation of a dull job advert into something that shines. You will be guided, step by step, on how to do this whether you are bringing an old, lacklustre job advert to life or starting from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- HR professionals under pressure to bring in great candidates
- Managers who are struggling to attract quality applicants to fill their jobs
- Growing businesses that need to hire and can't afford to get it wrong
Founder of NewHire365.com, Debbie Yarwood is on a mission to help businesses keep great people on their team.
A shocking 56% of employees leave a job within the first 12 months. The disruption this causes to a business in terms of time lost hiring and training, impact on customer service, team morale and, of course, the bottom line is monumental. Debbie coaches businesses how to hire the right people in the first place, onboard employees so they think they made the best decision ever and create an environment they never want to leave.
With 20+ years working in the operational heart of businesses, Debbie strives to find realistic solutions to this problem. Ones that can be implemented while still juggling all the other priorities of business life.
When not geeking out about employee engagement, Debbie loves to head off on travel adventures with her family to as many countries that time and finances will allow.