How To Write & Publish Your Best Seller
What you'll learn
- Understand how best to start writing a book
- What you need to do to stay motivated and get your book finished
- Have a system you can use to write and publish books in the future
- The steps you need to take to get a book deal
- What genre to write in and how to select a book category
- What an ISBN number is and how to obtain one.
- Learn what books sell and why
- How to create book ideas
- the publishing lifecycle and how to get your book published
- Understand Typesetting and how important this is to the success of your book
- Strategies and advice for selling on Amazon and Createspace
- How to get your book into retail stores like Waterstones
- Be able to promote your book online to maximise sales
- How you can get good book designs very cost effectively
- The exact strategies to replicate to maximise book sales
- Students don't need to know anything before taking this course, however it is beneficial if they have a prior knowledge of using websites such as Amazon and YouTube
This course is run by an expert award winning author and publisher of the year, designed to teach you not only how to write a book but how to get it published. We will cover how to generate book ideas, create book titles and strap-lines, how to create your content, Book cover design, Outsourcing different elements of the publishing process, ISBNs, The Amazon Sales Process, The Waterstones System, printing and kindle conversions, Book marketing and PR to name a few.
How To Write and Publish Your Best Seller is ideal for anyone who has either written a book and wants to understand how to increase their sales or complete beginners who want to know how to write a book and how to get a book published.
The course has over 3 hours of video content broken down into 34 bitesize modules for you to watch and learn on the go. So if you always wanted to write a book but never knew where to start or perhaps you've already written a book and want to know how you can go about getting it published, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody should take this course who wants to write their first book or get their first published. This is not a course on writing styles so would not be of benefit to established authors
I am a Hiring Specialist on a mission to accelerate human potential by empowering people at the centre of technology through my business; Squadz.
After nearly 20 years working for recruitment agencies and helping technology companies scale; I saw a growing divide between the needs of business and demands on talent acquisition and Squadz was born.
I worked 4 years in commercial recruitment before I became one of the first specialists in the consumer mobile apps market. During this time I hired App Developers, Product Managers, BAs and UI\UX Designers including running my own agency Savage Dynamic. I've helped thousands of people find their ideal career move & clients with their recruitment process attracting top talent using best practice.
I am also an adrenaline junkie who competes in physical challenges from Marathons to events like Tough Mudder & Nuts Challenge.