Your Book Proposal: How to Write a Book with Ease
What you'll learn
- How to write the blueprint for your book
- A guideline for promoting your book
- The basis for pitching to agents and setting up your SM campaign
- How to write a book proposal
- Why a book proposal is so important
- A great way to beat writer's block
- Improve your productivity
- You just need an idea for a book
- Also suitable if you have already written or are in the process of writing a book
A step-by-step guide to writing your book proposal whether you are going to self-publish or traditionally publish, write fiction or non-fiction. It even helps you to plan and write an effective blog or article!
THIS IS NOT A GUIDE FOR SUBMISSIONS! It is intended to help you write and plan your book and marketing campaign with greater ease and success. CREATING RICH AND POWERFUL GO-TO REFERENCE MATERIAL for you to dip into as you write and promote your story.
Last updated 8 April 2022
A book proposal will keep everything simple and on track.
An effective book proposal will:
- give you an overview of your book and target audience
- help you write your submission to all kinds of agents
- provide content and guidance for your marketing plans
- stop you from feeling overwhelmed
PLUS it will stir the fire within you to write. The desire to get your manuscript written and your story or message out there.
No more writer's block. No more frustrations. Just simply follow the roadmap you will create for you book.
Writers from all walks of life use outlines when writing their articles, books, blogs or just essays at school so they know which topic to cover in what order.
"An outline is a tool used to organise written ideas about a topic or thesis into a logical order. Outlines arrange major topics, subtopics, and supporting details." When everything is organised you don't get lost along the way, you make sure you cover all the important areas and give enough attention where it is needed (example, you don't write too much about one character or spend too much time just on the action pieces or climax), it ensures a smooth flow of writing. It is the thread that ties all the sections to your book together.
Knowing who you are writing for is key not only for the tone of your book, but ultimately in creating a targeted marketing plan. This important is you don't want to waste time and money and make sure your book ends up in the right hands - ensuring you have a satisfied reader and reach as many readers as possible.
This course makes everything else in your writing book easy and manageable.
Learn how to write your book proposal and make your book a success.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs looking to boost their credibility
- Writers who want to self-publish and need help with marketing
- Writers who need help overcoming writer's block
- Self-published authors who need help marketing their book
- Authors developing their pitch to agents
I am a children's author and wellness mentor. My key focus is providing children with a positive start in life.
My services include kits, seminars and workshops predominantly in the field of health, wellness, stress reduction, and life-style choices with associated course material in the form of manuals, storybooks, training manuals, videos and audios; mentoring services.