How to Work from Home Flipping Furniture
What you'll learn
- Work from home.
- Refinish discarded furniture into works of art.
- Bring in extra income working for yourself at a pace you want.
- Know where to buy project pieces and for how much.
- Confidently price out your refinished furniture.
- Work closely with clients to create custom orders.
- You can build up your supplies as you go.
- No previous experience needed.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about starting your own furniture painting business. From start to finish I will walk you through everything from where and how much to buy your pieces for, how to refinish them and with what products, as well as where and for how much to sell your furniture. This course will also include information about commissioned pieces and how to do custom orders. I am going to go into FULL detail and share all of my top tips and secrets with you! Course comes with printable project planner, and work order form.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to make profit from painting/restoring furniture.
- Individuals looking to work from home.
- Creative people who are curious about flipping furniture.
My name is Ashely Blake and I have been painting furniture for five years. I love the freedom I have to be creative and work from home. This career path has been such a blessing allowing me to spend quality time with my son and husband. I also like minimalism, diy, and decorating.