How to Work for Yourself
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to start and finish your book, business, blog or other creative project.
- Optimize - Learn how to optimize your time before, during and after work and spend more of it on your creative project.
- Energize - Find out more about the four types of energy and how you can use them to stay motivated even after a long day at work.
- Prioritize - Change your life priorities to make sure you focus on what's really important to you.
- Plan - Discover the power of daily, monthly and semi-annual planning to get your project completed more quickly than you ever thought possible.
- No prior knowledge needed to take this course!
- To complete most of the exercises, you will need paper and a pencil, or a word-processing application on your computer or phone.
One of the fastest paths to success is starting a new project like a business, blog, book or some other creative endeavor. Side projects can result in extra income, greater fulfillment and even a more enjoyable career. If you aren't creating something in your spare time, you aren't reaching your full potential.
But learning to work for yourself is no picnic. Most people can't find the time, energy or correct life priorities to start and complete creative side projects. They keep putting off planning these projects, never finding out what they could have accomplished if they'd only created something.
Instructor Bryan Cohen is no stranger to creative productivity. He's earned more than $35,000 in the past few years from his side business, Build Creative Writing Ideas. His 30 books, all of which were written in the past few years, have sold more than 20,000 copies. He learned to get more done through the life-enriching tips he learned by reading dozens of books, attending multiple conferences and through his own trial and error.
He's put in hundreds of hours of refining his creativity techniques so that you don't have to. By using Cohen's tips and tricks, you'll start planning your business, book, blog or course in the next few days with optimized time, renewed energy and an improved balance in your life. You'll learn to work for yourself.
It's time to get more done in your life. Click the Take This Course button right now to finally get that amazing (and potentially money-making) idea out of your head, onto paper and into reality.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has ever wanted to create a business, book, blog, course or other spare-time project.
- If you've always wanted to learn how to work for yourself and get more done, this course is for you.
I've written over 30 books in just under four years, which have sold more than 20,000 copies. I'd love to teach as many people as possible some of the creativity tips I've used to create so much content in such a short period of time. My blog, Build Creative Writing Ideas, brings in over 700 unique visitors a day and provides creative tips and prompts for authors, bloggers and more.