How To Win Friends and Influence People on Social Media
What you'll learn
- Two minutes into this presentation you'll already know what you need to bring to social media to stand out from the crowd, and by the end you'll fully understand how to make your brand not just successful... but timeless.
- See **Warning** to the left.
Consider this scenario: You pull out your iPhone... you tap on your Facebook App... you see that somebody added you... and you accept them.
And then you NEVER correspond with that person again.
Think about how many people you connect to on social media who are subsequently thrown into the dreaded Slush Pile and sentenced to a lifetime of obscurity. For all you know they could have been a customer, or a business partner... or a FRIEND.
Our forefathers lived by a mantra that many today seem too swept up by technology to comprehend: All prosperity begins with a genuine human connection. Since most of those connections are now made through social media, it is IMPERATIVE we understand that every online profile is a living, breathing, hoping, dreaming human being. It is only after we truly internalize this and put it into practice that we see our products, our businesses, and our own personal fulfillment flourish.
To anyone with a desire to separate themselves from all the social media sheep out there—all you students, independent artists, small business owners, and fortune 500 CEOs—join me in updating Dale Carnegie's classic for the Digital Age, and let's take The Customer Comes First to a refreshing level of intensity.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
1. The Two Types of People on Social Media(Acting scene starring Vacation Alum Dana Barron).
2. The Most Important Tool You Need (And Already Have) To Achieve Prosperity In Business.
3. A Movie That Will Change Your Attitude Towards Business.
4. Who I Am and Why You Should Listen.
5. People Invest In YOU, Not Your Product.
6. Six Habits of Highly Effective People on Social Media.
7. The Smartest Businessman Under 40.
8. Fatburger: More Than Just a Delicious Burger.
9. Why You Should Drive the PCH.
10. Ten Bad Habits Hurting Your Brand. *PDF
11. List of Companies With Good and Bad Customer Service. *PDF
12. People You Should Befriend. *PDF
13. Your Daily Routine. *PDF
14. I Am, Therefore I Tweet. *PDF
15. Depression: A Sign You Have a Gift. *PDF
Who this course is for:
- If you believe social media is the most powerful and exciting business opportunity of the modern world, and you want to learn how to truly connect to people who will buy your product, then this presentation is for you.
Gregor is an actor, author, screenwriter, and film and television producer living in Los Angeles. He has two features currently in development: One based on his bestselling book The Accidental Caregiver - about the unusual 37 months he spent with renowned Holocaust refugee Maria Altmann - and the other an "assisted suicide comedy" he co-wrote called A Good Day to Die. In addition to teaching his class on Udemy he produces the occasional unscripted TV show, and writes for cool things like Cinema Editor Magazine.