How To Win Commercial Cleaning/Janitorial Contracts
- Previous experience or knowledge is not required, but an open mind and willingness to learn is mandatory!
How To Win Commercial Cleaning/Janitorial Contracts will give you the tools, resources and step-by-step instructions you’ll need to close your next commercial cleaning contract.
How To Win Commercial Cleaning/Janitorial Contracts will cover:
Bidding On A Space
- Learn how to take charge of a walk through
- Learn how to stand out from the competition
- Get tips & tricks for bidding on an office space
- Walk-through checklist
- Quote Estimate
Generating Leads for Cleaning Business
- Learn why and how to pick an ideal client for your cleaning company
- Build a list of commercial businesses you want to work with
- Get scripts for cold calling / emailing
- Learn how to write better job postings to hire great cleaners
- Start building a database of great cleaners to hire from
Closing the Deal
- Learn what goes into a professional proposal
- Get a beautifully designed proposal template
- Get tips & tricks for bidding on a space
- Follow-up email scripts
- Scripts for conducting cleaner interviews
Who this course is for:
- Small and Medium size janitorial business owners who want to win their next cleaning contract
- Those currently working own a commercial cleaning company and looking to increase their sales figures
- This is for commercial cleaning company owners/salespeople who are new to sales, who have been selling for a while.
Years ago, before offering Swept, Mike started as a residential and commercial cleaning company. He learned the hard way how challenging it can be to run and grow a Janitorial Business.
Leveraging his background in Software, Marketing and Sales strategy, he was able to grow his cleaning business 530% year over year and expand to multiple cities with less than 10% turnover in his cleaning staff. It was then that he realized our competitive edge was something he wanted to share with the industry.