Walk Yourself Healthy & Happy - Fitness For Body & Mind
What you'll learn
- Walking is the 'Superfood' of exercise. There are so many ways that you can do it and it has huge proven benefits for physical & mental health.
- Practical help and the scientific evidence on the power of walking for better health.
- From the prevention of health issues to even reversing them in a safe and responsible way.
- A healthier body and a calmer mind are absolutely achieveable through regular walking .
- Hot to walk for fitness & mental happiness, in your owen time with no pressure or stress.
- The only thing a student for this course needs is a willingness to discover the sheer power of walking and to accept the challenge of actually seeing and feeling the results in less than 42 days - 6 weeks!
Who would of thought that simply taking a walk in certain ways could have such a positive effect on fitness, both physical and mental health.
If physical fitness is your goal , to feel better, control weight loss, have a stronger heart, stave off common complaints like high blood pressure and cholesterol levels then this course will show you exactly how to achieve all those things - and a LOT more - safely.
There are so many physical fitness areas of benefit from walking regularly and this course provides the help and advice that you need plus the all important medical evidence is explained in detail. Always follow the science.
Walking is an amazing help with promoting and maintaining good mental health too, so important and to the fore in public discussions today. Stress management and anxiety management are made a lot easier and long lasting through walking for mental health.
There are 6 Modules to navigate and there is just over 5 hours of video help and advice. Also with the course comes free helpful BONUS material , to help with weight loss, mindful walking and a 'Walking Action Plan' to keep a simple weekly record of walking progress plus there is a free copy of the creators book on the subject, showing the PROVEN positive effects on the body and mind of walking exercise. It is called 'How To Walk Yourself Healthy & Happy'.
Walking can help you lose weight, sleep better ending the frustration of conditons like insomnia and walking can even help mange the symptoms of the menopause...plus so many other physical conditions that we can worry about quite a lot as we get older.
Why not try regular walking as part of your exercise regime and there is no need to worry if you are unsure about your physical limitations because this is a form of exercise that you can do alone or with family and friends AND at your own pace.
There is no stress involved, infact quite the opposite.
'Walk Yourself Healthy & Happy' is thorough, simple to understand but above all else it will increase your fitness levels and calm your mind to be less anxious, more creative and mindful within your life.
Who this course is for:
- For people who have a desire to get healthier, physically and mentally, and are prepared to take action to get the PROVEN results that regular walking will deliver.
Russ Williams is a UK based broadcaster and journalist. His love of walking and its positive influence on his mind and body inspired him to write the book 'How To Walk Yourself Healthy & Happy' and to create this online course.
Russ enjoys writing, playing golf and peanut butter (with NO Palm Oil)