How to VLOG 2023 : Complete Beginners Course +YouTube
What you'll learn
- How to Vlog and be a part-time of full time vlogger
- How to come up with Ideas for Vlogs
- What to vlog about for maximum growth
- How to Film Vlogs (with any camera or phone)
- Structuring a Vlog
- Editing a Vlog
- See my analytics from YouTube to see how to grow a vlog fast
- How to make money with your vlog
- Branding yourself and vlog
- No experience necessary, just a phone or camera needed
This course has everything you need to know about vlogging, from a current vlogger! How to film; plan a video, what's needed in a successful video, come with me filming and editing as well as all the extras of how to create a YouTube channel and your branding.
I have my own channel, i've had two actually and I am constantly testing what works and what doesn't online, trends, video styles, lengths to see which are more successful, which get more views, subscribers and make more money for my channel.
Learn from everything I did and get this hands of course on how to create vlogs and the extras for how to upload and succeed on YouTube or take these learnings for filming, editing, planning and add them to your own site, facebook, instagram or more!
Note: If you have the YouTube Beginner to Pro course by me, the sections in here about how to create a channel are the same. This course is packed with so much for someone looking on how to actually film, edit and plan a vlog, what's needed; and then the how to actually create a successful YouTube channel is extra on this course. This is a one stop course for all vlogging, theoretical and practical... from someone doing it full-time right now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner interested in starting a vlog for themselves or a business
- Anyone who has considered making a vlog but want to understand how to do it, fil, grow fast, edit and make money
After working in the TV and film industry for years creatively as production crew, researcher and editor I moved in to online video creation. 3 years ago, in an exploration of YouTube I travelled to Asia to film travel videos to return, upload, grow a channel, break that channel, take it down, change thumbnails, titles, tags and really discover through trial and error and AB testing what makes a YouTube channel grow and what make a video go viral.
I then went on to consult growing YouTube channels for various companies and advising individuals. Now, my courses with The YouTube Academy hosts a collection of all my tried and tested methods. I've tested every variable, grown, succeeded and made all the mistakes so you don't have to starting a channel from scratch.