How To Find Freelance Clients Using Twitter (ALL LEVELS)
What you'll learn
- Why Twitter is a great tool for finding freelance clients organically (NO paid ads required)
- How to source potential clients on Twitter (research methods and advanced search tips)
- Reach-out strategies that get welcome responses (two-pronged approach!)
- How to turn a Twitter DM conversation into a booked sales call
- An active Twitter account (you don't need to tweet regularly! You just need an account)
Freelancers: If you think LinkedIn is a great place for finding clients, just wait until you give Twitter a try.
Everyone from individuals to senior level executives take to Twitter to ask for help on a regular basis. But you not only have to find those people, you have to engage the right way so they trust you, respond to you, and ultimately book a call.
This workshop teaches you all the skills you need with one strategy: The Hand Raise
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
How to source potential clients on Twitter (research methods and advanced search tips)
Reach-out strategies that get welcome responses (two-pronged approach!)
How to turn a Twitter DM conversation into a booked sales call
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
Templates! Scripts and guides you can start using immediately (and customize to your voice)
Walkthroughs where I explain how the whole process will look (and what the next steps are likely to be at every turn) so you aren't left wondering what happens next
Mistakes to avoid so you can learn from all the times I've messed up (meaning you don't have to)
Who this course is for: B2B freelancers (anyone who sells services to businesses like writers, VAs, coaches, coders, designers, etc.)
THIS COURSE IS BEST VIEWED ON THE WEB (AND NOT ON A MOBILE PHONE).
MORE ABOUT THE TEACHER
Hey! I'm Stefan. I started freelancing to escape the 9-5 in 2016. Over the years I built up my business to multi-six figures working solo (while working about ~20-35 hours per week).
Then I started codifying all the practices and frameworks (and painful lessons) that helped me become successful.
When I shared those lessons with others... they kept telling me they worked! People were making more money and working less because of the frameworks I taught them.
My goal is to help freelancers build businesses that fuel their dream life.
Join the hundreds of freelancers I've helped build thriving businesses!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner freelancers who want to close their first clients with organic (NO paid ads) strategy
- Experienced freelancers who see call-outs for work all the time on Twitter, but can't seem to get any booked sales calls from it
- Any freelancer who is comfortable on other social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and wants to use Twitter to bolster their client acquisition
Hey! I'm Stefan Palios, and my goal is to help you build the freelance business that gives you the freedom you deserve.
I started my freelance business in 2016 and have worked with governments, startups, and large enterprises all over the world.
Now, as a Business Coach for Freelancers, I get to share all my best advice, tips, and insights to help you sell more, find ideal clients, and make steady income on your terms.
I call this building a Freedom Engine: a freelancing business that gives you total control over your time, work, and money.
Thank you for working with me - I'm excited to see you succeed!