How to use React with Firebase and Redux
- Beginner level of React
- Beginner level of Redux
Hello guys, our colleague who is the Head of the ReactJs Department at Creative Tim has created this nice tutorial. In this tutorial, he is showing you guys how to work with React, Firebase and Redux. You'll learn how to make functional login and register pages, and also how to make inserts in the Firebase database.
- Beginner level of React that want to create a functional React app
- Beginner level of Redux that want to create a functional Redux app
- Beginner level of React or Redux that want to create a functional React app
- Beginner level of React or Redux that want to create a functional Redux app
- Beginner level of React and Redux that want to create a functional React app
- Beginner level of React and Redux that want to create a functional Redux app
- Beginner level of React that want to see how a React app should be integrated with Firebase
- Beginner level of Redux that want to see how a Redux app should be integrated with Firebase
- Getting started with a React Design System01:13
- Adding Redux with Actions, Reducers and Store to this starter template01:48
- Create the addStatCardAction02:16
- Create the getAllStatCardsAction00:54
- Create the loginAction00:49
- Create the registerAction00:46
- Create the statCardReducer01:20
- Create the authReducer01:09
- Create the rootReducer00:51
- Create the store01:06
- Connect to Redux the index file01:02
- Connect to Redux the Auth file01:23
- Connect to Redux the Admin file01:51
- Connect to Redux the Login file02:43
- Connect to Redux the Register file02:23
- Connect to Redux the Header file05:36
- Setting Firebase02:34
- Connecting registerAction with Firebase02:48
- Connecting loginAction with Firebase01:26
- Connecting getAllStatCardsAction with Firebase01:07
- Connecting addStatCardAction with Firebase01:34
Fully coded UI Tools to create web apps
UI Kits and Dashboards built on top of Bootstrap, Vue.js, React and Angular.
Area of expertise
- Create UI Frameworks
We have created the tools that will help you in your next project. From plugins to complex kits, we've got you covered in all areas regarding front-end development.
- Share Freebies
Everything that we used to create our products can be downloaded for free under MIT License. People have already trusted and used them in thousands of sites.
- Power Hackathons
We've sponsored many hackathons around the world with the tools that they need to make awesome web applications. Our UI tools go hand in hand with startups.
Our products are built on top of modern frameworks. Having the coded and the designed versions for the same framework, your designers and developers will talk the same language.
Solutions for you
Creating your web design from scratch with dedicated designers can be very expensive. Using our solutions you don't have to worry about design. Save time and money by focusing on the business model.
UI Kits & Example Pages
The easiest way to get started is to use one of our pre-built example pages. From landing pages to e-commerce or blog pages, you will be able jump start your development. Show your clients a quick prototype that can be made in minutes!
Pre-Made Sections & Elements
Build pages in no time using pre-made sections and elements! From headers to footers, you will be able to choose the best combination for your project.
Easy to Use Admin Templates
Every element that you need in a product comes built in as a component. All components fit perfectly with each other and can take variations in colour.
Fully Coded Dashboards
Using the our Admin Dashboards will save you large amount of time. You don't have to worry about customizing the basic Bootstrap 4 design or generating new components.