How To Use Photoshop To Make Digital Design Paper Fast, Easy
What you'll learn
- Understand what digital design paper is
- Know where to find public domain images for use in creating design paper
- Create custom Photoshop brushes
- Create custom Photoshop patterns
- Quickly create coordinating paper for design paper pack
- Create gorgeous digital design paper quickly
- Have access to millions of public domain images for use in paper design
- Understand the Filters Gallery Brush Strokes (3)
- Use Photoshop shapes
- Create custom brush and pattern sets
- Make half-drop repeating patterns
- Create textures from almost any image
- Combine textures to create custom design paper
- Understand Public Domain and For Commercial Use images
- Create gorgeous digital design paper
- Create glitter textures and glitter words
- Must know the basics of Adobe Photoshop
- Must have an internet connection
- Have access to Photoshop cs5 or higher.
This course has been updated on August 21 with a new section on how to create glitter texture and words!
Currently featured in "New And Noteworthy" on Udemy!***** 5 Star Review: “I love all of Cat's courses! I have signed up for various Photoshop courses elsewhere and never found them to be as clear and understandable and especially creative as Cat's. As long as she is producing courses, I will be signing up for them!" - Louise Tremblay *****
In How to Use Photoshop To Make Design Paper Fast, Easy you will learn what digital design paper is and what it is are used for. You will learn how to create them, and where to find public domain images to use in creating them.
This Photoshop course focuses on how to create digital designer paper. This is not in a course in "how to sell" them. If you're interested in learning how to use your Adobe Photoshop skills to make extra money, create backgrounds for your artwork, or just looking for a new hobby, then this course will teach you everything you need to know.
You will learn:
- where to find free textures and images to create your custom design paper
- how to use some of the filter gallery functions
- how to create gorgeous textures
- how to create glitter textures and glitter words
- how to create banner wraps for selling online
- places to sell digital design paper
- how to quickly add colors to shapes
- and much more.
***** 5 Star Review: “This course does exactly what it says. Not for complete beginners, but if you are even a little comfortable with photoshop this course will work for you. I enjoyed this a lot." - Mitul Shukla *****
How to Use Photoshop To Make Design Paper Fast, Easy is a fun and creative course that will show you step-by-step how to make: beautiful digital paper, easy color variations, quick shape variations, and more. The best way to keep getting better at Photoshop is to use it, and this course gives you lots of creative ideas, resources, and tips.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for semi-beginners and intermediate Photoshop users.
- People wanting to make their own digital designer paper.
- Artists who want to create gorgeous backgrounds and textures for their art.
- People who want to make extra money by selling digital designer paper.
- People who have no prior knowledge of Photoshop should NOT take this course.
I LOVE Adobe Photoshop! I think it's the best invention on the planet and I want everyone to try it at least once, because it can transform lives. Really!
So who is this Photoshop junkie? I am a artist, photographer and graphic designer. I have used Photoshop for over 20 years in my personal artwork and professional career as a graphic designer and photographer.
Being a Photoshop expert has helped me land a job at a big daily newspaper (The St. Paul Pioneer Press in Minnesota); helped me become a graphic designer; given me the skills to work as a freelance photo re-toucher; and given me the confidence to sell my artwork online (you can see my work on FineArtAmerica).
I have taught numerous real-life classes in Photoshop, photography, and art journaling. And now I am enjoy teaching Photoshop online where I can teach even more people.