Photoshop CC For Beginners: Photo Editing made Easy
What you'll learn
- You will be able to create and edit professional images, backgrounds and text.
- Basic computer skills will be helpful
- Photoshop CC (if you do not have it yet you can download a 30 day trial version from the Adobe hompepage)
Photoshop might be overwhelming at first, but once things are explained in these easy to follow, step by step videos, you will find that it is actually quite simple to use. You do not need design skills to use this program.
In this in-depth course you will learn how to use all the relevant tools and get useful tricks from a professional Photoshop designer. Once you get familiar with the fundamentals, you will become extremely proficient the more you use it.
This course is designed for beginners. It will introduce Photoshop and show you clear and effective ways to work with graphics.
You start this training as a beginner but end feeling like an expert.
The course includes:
- Getting started and finding your way around the workspace and tool panels
- How to edit images
- What are layers and how to work with them
- How to work with text
- How to create Photoshop files and decide for the right format
- How to work with tools such as brush tools, clone stamp, lasso tool etc.
- How to work with filters such as distortion, noise etc.
And as an extra bonus:
- An additional workshop that includes:
- How to create 3D Text
- How To Design Backgrounds
- How To Create Color Silhouettes
- How To Replace Colors
- How To Restore Old Photographs
- How To Remove The Background of an Image
All the photos we used are included for you. Also included is the complete course in pdf format for you to download.
The knowledge of Adobe Photoshop has helped so many people to make money and to have pride in their works. There are a lot of reasons why you should learn Photoshop.
Enroll today and join us!
Who this course is for:
- This is course is designed for beginners who have no or very little experience with Photoshop yet
We at DigitalGuidesOnline are a small group of experts that have come together with decades of computer & software technology experience. Our specialties include website design, the use of software and also marketing strategies.
Over the years, we have seen that regularly when individuals or companies have to update software or learn new things like SEO it often feels like you need a Doctorate in computer technology or a rocket engineer degree to understand the training.
At DigitalGuidesOnline, we have answered this problem by offering a series of easy to understand, step by step training videos and books. These are perfect if you are a current or new entrepreneur wanting to develop or grow your business. Of course our trainings also work for private use!
Every course is done by an instructor who is specialized in the topic to make sure you get the most out of every course your choose.