How to Use Mint to Track Your Finances
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get started with Mint
- Set up their Mint account
- Connect their financial accounts to Mint
- Track their finances with Mint
- Manage transactions (including cash transactions) with Mint
- Create a budget with Mint
- You'll need to have a record (even if it's just mental) of all of your financial accounts.
- You'll need online access to all of your financial accounts.
- You'll need access to the internet and a computer that can access it.
JOIN 6,000+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO USE MINT TO TRACK THEIR FINANCES AND MANAGE THEIR MONEY SO THEY CAN ENJOY MORE FREEDOM.
In this course, I'll be teaching you the exact methods that I used to track my finances with Mint, save half of my income for several years and save up five years worth of living expenses before I turned 30, enabling me to quit my job and start my own business.
What is my experience on the topic?
I've been using Mint for over five years and have tracked my finances every single month throughout that entire period. Doing so enabled me to get myself out of $26,000 of debt and build up five years worth of living expenses in savings, allowing me to quit my job and start my own business.
Who is this course for?
This course IS RIGHT for people looking to take responsibility for their future and turn their lives around financially.
What problems does this course solve?
It saves you hundreds of hours of trial and error in learning to use Mint to track your finances. It helps you get it right the first time, without wasting a ton of time, money or energy.
Who is this course NOT for?
This course is NOT for those who aren't serious about getting their finances under control and who's financial accounts won't sync up with Mint.
- This course IS RIGHT for people looking to take responsibility for their future
- This course IS RIGHT for those who are looking to turn their lives around financially
- This course IS RIGHT for those who are ready to start tracking their finances
- This course IS NOT RIGHT for those who aren't serious about getting their finances under control
- This course IS NOT RIGHT for those who's financial accounts won't sync up with Mint