Learn MapInfo Pro17 Step/Step(Basic/Easy to Understand)
What you'll learn
- How To Use MapInfo Proffesional Step By Step (From the Zero Level)
- How To Use with MapInfo Pro Interface, How To Display Datas And Map Windows
- How To Define Projection Systems For MapInfo Pro Projects
- How To Create Map Layers And Maps/Adding Base Maps (Web Maps)
- How To Use Selection Process on the Map/Finding and Marking A Specified Location
- How To Create Different Queries (Easy To Hard)
- How To Create Labels And How To Manage Captions/Labels For Your Cartographic Map
- How to Open Different Types Of Files /How To Convert Different File Extentions To The MapInfo File
- How To Georeference Raster Data (Map Sheet)
- How To Use SQL Selections
- How To Create Thematic Maps
- How To Prepare Standart Maps
- How to Print Your Maps/How To Save Them As Pdf or Image
- How To Use Computer (Normal Level)
- GIS Concetpts (Basic)
- Mapinfo Pro 17 (Trial version) or Licenced Product
Do you want to learn MapInfo Professional software? Dont worry!Nothing that you need to know..
Beginners or who wants to refresh their Mapinfo Skills, this course is best guide for you. Before you take the course, you need to know GIS Concept(Some of basic topcis/GIS Data/Coordinate Systems... ) or you could ask me whenever you want.
This course will qualify students in Mapinfo Proffesional 17. The training material will be focused on vector and raster data models, how to handle them and store them in a geodatabase (Tables), their relationship within a geodatabase and on how to develop final cartographic products and maps.Every Steps will be teaching to you by using "Easy Language."
Students will be trained in the creation and editing of vector and raster data, in the usage of basic greoprocessing tools available in Mapinfo Pro, in the management of a geodatabase, also providing valuable information in the development of high-quality mapping products.
Enrolled students in this course will have access to our online course platform (which is available lifetime access and unlimited chance), where they will find the content of the course, practical exercises, additional informations.
By taking this course, you will learn:
Displaying Data And Map Windows
· How To Define Projection Systems
Layers And Maps/Adding Base Maps (Web Maps)
· Selection Process on the Map/Finding and Marking A Specified Location
· Labeling/Managing To The Labels
· How to Open Different Types Of Files
· How To Georeference Raster Data (Map Sheet)
· How to Digitize to the Georefenced Map Sheet
How To Use SQL Selection
· How To Create Thematic Maps
· How To Prepare Standard Map
· How To Print Your Maps/ Save Them As Pdf,Image
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn MapInfo Proffesional Software
- GIS Analysts
- Surveying Engineers
- Urban Planners
My name is İbrahim. Im 32 years old. Im from TURKEY. My proffession is Surveying Engineering. I was graduated from Technical University in 2011. I completed my master education about Geographic Information Systems. After graduation, i worked in private sector as Geomatic Engineer. I have 7 years of experience in private sector about mapping.(Land Surveying, Cadastral maps,GIS programs...) And 7 years has passed, still have been working as GIS expert in private sector.
Im interested with GIS Softwares, Im here to share my knowledge about GIS to everyone.Check my other courses, im sure that you will like it ;)