Use Hootsuite and Spend Less Time On Social Media Platforms
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, you will be able to understand what Hootsuite is and how it can help you keep track of your social media accounts.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to monitor your social media accounts from the Hootsuite dashboard, will be able to view, interact, and share with your connections. You will also be able to use the Hootlet tool to quickly curate content from the Internet and share it to your social media channels.
- You will need to have a Twitter account and any other social media accounts you would like to monitor. You'll also need a free Hootsuite account - the free version will do.
- Gather your social media information so that you can connect your accounts with Hootsuite.
Why not organize your social media accounts in one place on your computer, where you can see all of them at a glance, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and your Youtube videos.
By putting each of your social media platforms into columns (streams) using a program called Hootsuite you can do that. Then you can quickly interact with your connections, keep your most important contacts right where you can see their comments, all from one convenient location. You can even share content you find on the Internet using their Hootlet browser tool.
Although Hootsuite may seem daunting at first glance, it can be set up to monitor as little or as much as you need. In just minutes a day, you can streamline your social media tasks.
- If you are using social media to some extent, but find it difficult to keep up with it all, you will appreciate the flexibility of using Hootsuite.
Hootsuite allows you to track a number of your social media channels. If you have more than one website, you still only need one Hootsuite account, but if you want more than five social media platforms on it, you'll need their paid version.
Add apps to Hootsuite (free or paid) to allow even more functionality. Publish your social media comments immediately or on any schedule you decide.