How To Use Garageband (macOS) The Complete Guide
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Music production in GarageBand for macOS
- How to record bass, electric guitar, vocals and keyboard into Garageband
- How to create a music track from start to finish
- How to master your music track and export at commercial quality and loudness for upload to digital streaming services
- Own or have access to a Mac computer
- Have an interest in music creation
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to get into music production but doesn't know where to start. It will also be of great help to current macOS Garagaband users wanting to fill in gaps in their knowledge or to discover the full potential of what can be achieved with the software.
If you feel there is music in you that needs to be expressed, Garagband is the perfect tool to make your dream a reality. Learn everything you need to know to head a massive head start in one of the most exciting and ever changing fields that is digital music production.
- Beginner music creators wanting to learn how to use Garageband
- Current Garageband users wanting to get the most out of the software.
- Intermediate music producers looking to create professional sounding music tracks.
An introduction to what you will be learning in this course as well as some background information about the history of Garageband and where it sits in the landscape of music production software.
An overview of the different workspaces within Garageband and their functions in the music creation process.
Learn how to master your track within Garageband using only the stock plugins and effects plus one extra free loudness meter plugin, which you can download and use as an Audio Unit. All downloads and links can be found in the resources tab on the course overview to the right of the screen.