How to use Fiverr to Sustain a Freelance Career
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Earn money on Fiverr by following the simple step by step videos in this course.
- Finally breakthrough to earning money online by using Fiverr's website.
- Understand what hot selling gigs you should set up for your Fiverr business!
- No prerequisite knowledge
- Most of our successful students had never earned money online before this course!
This course is your step-by-step guide to getting started on Fiverr. We cover the most important steps in effectively setting up your fiverr business so you can make money online. We show you examples from our account as a top rated seller and we share with you the tips and tricks that have made us super successful on Fiverr.
The course broken up into sections that are short, simple and easy to follow. After each section you take action on what you've learned. There is also a step-by-step pdf guide to accompany each section!
- If you want to make money online, you should be taking this course! The system makes it so easy you will wish you had found this course earlier in your life!
In this video you will learn how to create the perfect username for your Fiverr account!
In this video we show you how to get a link to your gig or to your profile. This is important because if you would like to send your link to your friends, post it on facebook, send it to clients, etc... you can have the direct link to do that. Here's an example: Here is the direct link to Andrew Reid's gig: http://fiverr.com/andrewreidlive/sing-a-song-written-by-you-and-make-a-reggae-rhythm-for-it You'll learn how to make a link just like that or your gigs!
In this video, we will show you how to make some amazing e-book covers, book covers, software covers, 3d mockups and more.
It's really a good income tool for Fiverr sellers!
Check it out and I'd love to see what designs you make with it!
~ Alicia Lyttle