cPanel For WordPress: How To Use cPanel [Beginners]
- You should already have a web hosting account with cPanel.
Discover How to Easily Use cPanel and Your Hosting Control Center With Our Simple Step-By-Step Video Course.
- Do you need a simple training course? This course is simple.
- Are you short on time? This video course is fast paced and easy to follow.
You need help with WordPress Web Hosting, and you need an easy step-by-step guide. This video course will help you learn everything you need to know about WordPress Web hosting.
We'll teach you how to easily use cPanel and your hosting control center to improve your website and your business.
Once you know the secrets, you'll laugh at how easy this is. This video course is ascreencast showing you how to effectively use cPanel and your web hosting control center. You'll also discover how to use add-on features that will save you time and money.
- How to use cPanel
- How to create and manage professional webmail accounts (email)
- How to manage WordPress files
- How to create FTP accounts
- How to use 3rd party FTP clients to upload and download files (Filezilla)
- How to track your website visitors with cPanel
- How to use cPanel to improve your websites security
- What databases are used for
- How to add sub-domains
- How to add add-on domains
- How to back up your website
- How to easily navigate cPanel
- Which promotional upgrades you should purchase
- Which promotional upgrades you should avoid
This video course is designed for complete beginners! You will save countless hours and frustration by taking this course.
When you finish watching this course, you'll know all the secrets about WordPress hosting. If you're new to Web Hosting and cPanel; then this is the only user course you'll ever need.
Take this course now!
Who this course is for:
- This cPanel course is designed for new WordPress users that need help understanding cPanel. No technical knowledge is required to take this course. This course is probably not for you if you're a web developer or an experienced webmaster with many years of experience.
SEO & Web Design Consultant: Kent Mauresmo grew up in Los Angeles, California. He attended UCLA college and majored in Computer Information Systems and Business Marketing.
Kent worked as an Account Executive at an Investment Banking firm from 2006-2009. Bored with his career choice, in late 2009 he went back to school and took a crash course in Graphic Design and Computer Programming.
In April 2010, he launched his first website at Read2Learn which encourages people to read books to learn new skills.
He tries to read at least one book per week. He used to be one of those people who would never pick up a book because he thought they were boring.
Everything changed when he discovered "How To.." books on Amazon which he finds very interesting. Now he's officially a book nerd, and he's always learning something new.
Based on his experience, he's believes that anyone can learn how to do anything if they truly have the desire to learn and succeed.
With so much mis-information being passed around the internet, Kent Mauresmo teamed up with Anastasiya Petrova (another book junkie) and decided to write their own books.
Kent and Ana's books are created out of frustration. Simply put, they've had to read countless blog, countless books, and have watched countless videos to find solutions to their problems.
They simplify everything that they learn from multiple sources, and then combine the most useful information in their books to help save people time.
Their first book entitled,"How To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!" was released February 20, 2012 and became a best seller within the first 30 days.
Their second book entitled,"SEO For WordPress..Beginners Guide" was released May 30, 2012.
"How To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!"
"SEO For WordPress: How To Get Your Website On Page #1 of Google...Fast!"