How to Create Pro Web Graphics Using Canva Mobile App
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create fantastic, professional graphic designs, all for FREE using Canva Mobile App
- Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Canva
- Save time and money by easily creating your own design quickly and efficiently using your mobile phone
- Canva Mobile App
- Students who want to follow along with the projects should have Canva installed on their phones
- No design skills required.
- No expensive software required.
- Beginners and busy people welcome.
Have you tried producing your own graphic designs that just don’t look professional?
Have you been outsourcing your graphic design work, paying a lot of money while not getting designs you’re completely happy with?
Want to get started in graphic design but have no formal design training and don’t know where to start?
Let me answer some of the questions on your mind right now...
1. How can I create fantastic graphic designs on my phone with Canva without a paid PRO account? Especially that Canva background.
To answer this, I will be introducing you to my methodology, my way of using Canva. Now to be clear, I have used and still use advanced software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, and sometimes I really want to create a design while I'm on-the-go, I have learned then to rely on Canva and use it to create almost the same kind of designs I create using an advanced software. How I do that is what I have put together to show you here.
2. What other apps will I need?
If you are the type of person that likes to explore, some apps I can recommend for you to create related designs are:
Snapseed (important for editing photos, I'll show you how to do this)
Bitmoji (optional for creating cartoon characters)
Color Splash (optional)
Now you don't have to have these apps because you can get the results with Canva mobile app
3. I'm a complete beginner, I hope this course will help me.
I happen to be a teacher-trainer, which means I teach and train those who teach others frequently. As a certified coach and therapist, my special superpower is to simplify tough concepts for the unlearned. I hope to deploy those powers here on your behalf.
4. I already use Canva, what else can I learn?
To be honest, I can't teach you what you don't want to learn. My philosophy is that we are always learning even when we are unaware. What I can however do if you already use Canva is to present different, if not a better, perspective that will shape how you use Canva going forward.
If you have been using Canva before now, prepare to amplify those skills.
If you are a beginner, I will simplify everything for you a lot.
I will teach you everything you need to know to be able to produce all of your own designs, quickly and easily. Canva app is amazing, and is much easier to learn than other expensive graphic design software. You can achieve excellent results, and because Canva is free to use, you can save huge amounts of money on design outsourcing or software fees. I have used Canva for many design projects, and always come up with fantastic end results!
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
With Udemy's 30-Day 100% money back guarantee, there's no reason hesitate!
- This course is geared towards entrepreneurs who want complete control over their branding, but don't have time to learn complex graphic design applications.
- Entrepreneurs, authors, and small business owners who don't have the time or budget to pay others to create web and social media graphics should take this course.
Colour is an essential component of your design toolkit. Colour principle is both a science and an art. The psychology of colour is important for branding or marketing, or those wishing to influence what we buy. In this lesson, I’m addressing the basic principles and psychology of colour, that when understood will help you select colours that complement and work to enhance your projects.