Microsoft Excel 2013: How to Use Advanced Functions
What you'll learn
- understand Excel logic
- use basic functions
- use advanced functions for automation and reporting purposes
- handle large data set and make basic report structure out of it
- get insight into real life examples and their solution
- have a strong overview of the most important excel functionalities
- Installed Microsoft Excel 2013 is necessary
The aim of this course is to show you basic and advanced functions, their use, and some real-life example how to use it in your daily work/life. When I started learning Excel, I realized that it is very important to know Excel functions, but knowing them is not enough. You have to build it into your daily work and start thinking the way Excel "thinks". With this course I will focus on some real-life examples I had to face during my work and try to shed light on what Excel is capable of. The structure of the course includes some basics as well, so that if you do not have a strong basis, it still gives you guidance and a firm fund to continues and handle more complex problems. My aim is to show you how the functions work and then give you some tips how to use them. Moreover the videos are approaching from a point of view that can be useful at your workplace, e.g. automatization in handling structures, giving solutions for report generations. If you would like to save some time and spend less on sitting in front of a computer and handling data in Excel, then I recommend this course for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all computer-literate persons, who has alredy worked in Excel and would like to know more about the built-in function and solutions. Moreover for those who would like to see what kind of structure can be created.
I'm Adam, working for an oil company in sales optimization, aiming the potential sales volumes and allocation throughout the company's market. I have a strong interest in the Oil Industry, therefore I always wanted to work in the industry. after finishing Business Administration (BSc) I studied International Economics and Business in Budapest and in the Netherlands. My interest drove me back to University to study Optimization in Oil Industry in the framework of a post-graduate course. Now I am working for the biggest Oil & Gas Corporation in Central Eastern Europe as an optimization expert, supporting decision-making and analyzing the regional markets.