How To Use Adobe Premiere Pro: For Beginners
- A Trial Version Or Full Version Of Adobe Premiere Pro.
In this beginners guide editing course, I will take you through the basic skills using Adobe Premiere Pro. You can be editing on a Mac or a PC with any version of Adobe Premiere Pro (cs3, cs4, cs5, cs6, cc, etc) to learn in this course. This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing:
- Adobe Premiere Pro Overview
- Starting a Project
- Timeline and Basic Editing Tools
- and much more!
I look forward to teaching you! Let me know if you have any questions.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
- Beginning Video Editors.
- Someone Who Wants To Get Into Video Production.
- Someone That Wants To Edit There Videos. (Traveling Videos, Family Videos)
- Video Editors Moving From Other Software To Adobe Premiere.
- Introduction and Brief Overview03:23
- Adobe Premiere Pro Interface06:04
- Import your Media to Adobe Premiere Pro03:32
- Importing your Media to the Timeline03:10
- Editing in the Timeline and Preview Window03:17
- Edit from the Timeline and Video Buttons03:07
- Edit with the Toolbar Controls05:02
- Ripple Delete and Expand Timeline02:00
- Video Transitions and Audio Transitions05:03
- Video Effects and Audio Effects07:01
- Lumetri Looks and New Items05:21
- Adding Titles to Videos04:30
- Export Finished Video03:10
- What the Course Covered02:10
Greetings everyone! My name is David Reilly and I run my own business called Aspiration.
Aspiration is a creative studio from the UK. We can create perfect designs, stunning digital experiences and very promising brand identities. Aspiration is located in Larbert, Central Scotland, very near to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Aspiration offers clients the following services: Web Design, SEO, Video Production, Audio Production, Personal Tuition and Computer Repair.
At the beginning of 2014 I started using my YouTube channel to create content for my clients. It quickly became clear my most popular videos where my "How-To" series. I discovered Udemy by accident at the beginning of late October 2014. Now I am finally here hoping to make technology easy for everyone.