Customer Success | How to Understand Your Customers
What you'll learn
- The objective of this course is to equip you with the knowledge to better understand your customers. Upon course completion, you will have a deeper knowledge to help move your organization – and career path – forward.
- There are no special requirements for any additional software or other materials for this course.
If you want to deliver the fantastic results your company needs in today's crazy marketplace, it’s time to start listening to your customers like never before.
Listening is the where you start; it's the beginning of deeper understanding. Understanding your customers provides you with clear insight. And this clear insight will help you solve the real problems they need to solve. But, it’s not always easy to understand today's customers because they can be hard to figure out.
So you’ve got to go deeper and become an “Insight Miner.” This course will show you how to begin.
In this course, you are going to learn some critical pieces to the customer puzzle:
- The three little words that will change your relationships with customers forever
- Why you must grasp The Four Spinning Plates of business
- How to close the growing "experience gap" between your company and your customers
- How the Customer Engagement Pyramid is an essential building block to success
- What customer insight really is and isn't
- How "Big Data" is different than "Big Insight"
- How to create winning propositions the will turn reluctant prospects into loyal customers
Plus, you''' get four case studies about companies that have made Customer Understanding a big part of their success (plus, one that wasn't listening and paid a steep price):
- Sherwin Williams
- Andre Rieu
You've got to understand your customers now more than ever because someone, somewhere is already listening to them to try to steal them away. There's no time to waste so get started today.
Who this course is for:
- If you work with customers and are interested in the topics of marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy, this course is for you. It will help you have a deeper understanding of today’s changing and more demanding customer.
Chuck Wall is Founder of MarketPower Group, a business growth and research firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. He advises leading companies about how to succeed through winning strategy, customer insight, modern marketing, better branding, and authentic storytelling.
Chuck is an expert in understanding the unmet needs of customers. He's interviewed over 100,000 consumers for his clients. He has written two books based on his work: Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers and Stop, Look and Listen (Routledge). Customer CEO was selected as one of the top business books of 2014 by an international panel of business judges.
As a longtime entrepreneur, Chuck has founded seven companies across multiple industries. He contributes to leading publications like Forbes and Fast Company. He regularly speaks and leads seminars for business groups, trade associations, and corporations.
Chuck's business courses have been taken by thousands of students in seventy countries with Udemy. He is passionate about helping his students know more. His teaching style is relaxed and conversational. He encourages students to ask tough questions and provide candid feedback.