How to Invent a New Physical Product That People Will Buy
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create a useful gadget that has a good chance of selling to retailers and online distributors like Amazon
- Before starting this course you need to be curious, believe that you are creative and have a desire to create something real and useful.
• Inside this course, which started November 4, 2017, you'll get invention help to learn how to create money-making gadgets and invent simple products, like we did, that people will buy and might even make you rich.
• You'll discover how to unleash your innate creativity and invent something new that can form the foundation for your own company or be licensed to manufacturers and marketing companies, where you can earn royalties like authors do for writing books.
• You'll learn our proprietary invention methods and techniques for generating new product ideas, and discover the same practical, creative skills that we used to invent more than 50 simple products such as: kitchen gadgets, stationery products, sports bottles and car air fresheners that altogether have achieved retail sales of more than $120 million and counting.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to create a simple consumer product. You can be an inventor, entrepreneur, intrapreneur, designer, marketing person, manufacturer, product developer. You may already have an idea, or hope to find an idea you can develop into a physical product you can sell.
Dennis Green and Mary Lou Green are partners, co-instructors and co-authors of the #1 Amazon best seller, SHARK PITCH: How to Sell Anything to Anyone Even if You Hate Selling. It reveals how they invented and marketed more than 50 simple inventions generating $120 million in retail sales. Their customers included most major retailers in the USA and 24 countries. Their products have earned 10 patents, dozens of trademarks and hundreds of copyrights. They created their first of their 50 products in 1976. Their longest running product is Sneaker Balls, an air freshener for sport shoes, gym bags and lockers, with wholesale sales averaging $2 million per year for the past 28 years. They have created such diverse products as greeting cards, novelty products, sports items, air fresheners for home and auto, air filters and games and toys. They have also licensed many of their products and ideas to other manufacturers. Dennis taught creative problem solving at the University of Maryland, College Park. Mary taught creativity to fifth and sixth grade for 18 years and spearheaded the gifted and talented program for Littleton, Colorado elementary schools. Dennis and Lou have been married and worked together for 40 years. In 2016 they founded Big Idea School to help entrepreneurs and inventors create and market simple consumer products. Their other books include: YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD :Even if You're a Nobody. FIVE STAR LOVE :How to Treat Your True Love Like a Customer and Get the Marriage of Your Dreams. THE MARRIAGE STORY : A Timeless Tale About Staying in Love for Life
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 113 Reviews
- 4,359 Students
- 1 Course