How to Travel around the World with Indian Passport
What you'll learn
- How to get visas to different countries as an Indian citizen
- Learn about visa free traveling for Indian passport holders
- Why visas get rejected and how to avoid them
- Digital nomad visas for Indians
- How to prepare yourself for world traveling
- How to make money while Travelling
- How to make freinds while traveling
- How to get best deals on flight tickets and stays
- How to travel on budget or travel for free
- Passion for traveling and adventure
- Some English
Do you ever feel trapped in your daily routine at home? You are not alone! The mainstream 9-to-5 work life has been ingrained in our minds from a young age. Our lives are shaped by the principles of growing a career, having a family, owning a house, and earning a consistent income. However, have you ever wondered if there is a deeper meaning behind all that commotion?
More often people are feeling burnt out and stressed. They feel overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and unable to meet the endless demands of work and home. Even though work is a big part of our time, there is so much more to life than work. We don’t live to work, but we work so that we can live!
What better remedy is there than to travel? Traveling makes you feel alive again. It can become a life-changing experience that will not only revive you but also enable you to grow as a person. Different landscapes, activities, traditions, and cultures can give you a new perspective on your life as well as on the world. The Benefits of traveling are infinite!
Find 5 Reasons Why YOU Should Travel the World in the infographic below and more details about each reason in this article! There is so much to see and explore in this beautiful world, take that opportunity to go and see.
1. Traveling is a break from routine
2. Travel makes you happy!
3. Traveling helps you discover who you really are
4. Traveling expands your horizons
5. Traveling gives you a sense of appreciation
Who this course is for:
- Indian citizens who wants to travel the world and not sure where to start