How to Trade the Stock Market - For School Students
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to learn the basics of the investing in the stock market
- Students will learn when to buy and when to sell a stock
- Students will learn to manage a portfolio of stocks and other asset classes
- Students will learn the importance of saving for their long term future
- Just a positive attitude and a smile as you go through the course
Its unfortunate that our schools don’t teach the basics of finance, saving and investment to our kids. As an adult, don't you wonder why our schools don't make it mandatory for children to take finance classes? In fact, isn’t that what all our adult problems are these days – thinking about managing our finances, our loans etc.? Just imagine as kids if we were knew this stuff, we would be on our way to a successful retirement a lot earlier than expected.
That’s why we're here today. Over the past 2 years, our course instructor has been teaching at Chicago’s public schools – the basics of stock market investing to 8th grade students as part of their Math class. This course is the online version of the same class.
At the end of it, you will all be prepared to invest in the stock market. So next time you give your kids some pocket money or they earn some, they will know exactly where to put it – in the stock market and watch that money grow. If they don’t have any money, not a problem, we'll show you exactly how to paper trade, so they'll be ready when you have some.
So parents, get your kids onboard, get them a notebook, get them ready to take some notes and lets get started. Its going to be a lot of fun.WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Middle and High school students who are interested in learning the basics of investing in the stock market.
- Entry level investors who want to learn the absolute basics of stock market investing before they get started.
- What is the stock market and why is it important?
- How to pick the right stocks?
- Understanding Price and Earnings to make good investment decisions.
- When to sell a stock and how to measure return on investment?
- The importance of Diversification
- The Importance of Savings, Investing and Compounding Interest
- 155 page kid friendly detailed presentation in pdf format walking you step by step through the entire course.
- 24/7 support access at any point of time for any questions.
Who this course is for:
- Middle and high school students who like or enjoy mathemetics
- This course applies mathematics to finance
At coursetake, our mission is to give students and professionals a world class education on preparing for the workforce.
WE DO THAT BY CREATING HIGH QUALITY CURATED INTERVIEW AND CAREER PREPARATION COURSES THAT SPECIFICALLY USE A STEP-BY-STEP TEACHING APPROACH. OUR FOCUS IS COMPANY AND JOB TITLE SPECIFIC INTERVIEW PREPARATION.
Whether you are a student looking to start your career or an experienced professional looking to switch jobs, whether outside or within your current organization, we have something for you at coursetake.
Our instructors have interviewed for more than 10 years in the industry. They have worked at large companies like Microsoft, Groupon and a number of smaller startups as hiring managers. They have worked across the industry in technology, financial services, retail etc. They've got degrees in Business, Computer Science and Engineering.
WE ARE A TEAM OF PEOPLE LOCATED IN SEATTLE WHO BELIEVE IN PROVIDING YOU WITH THE ABSOLUTE BEST ORGANIZED INTERVIEW PREPARATION CONTENT.
With coursetake, we now bring this talent directly to you.