Chart Patterns and Daytrading Stock Options Introduction
What you'll learn
- Understand what Options and how they work within the confines of a financial management strategy for your capital
- Know what Call and Puts are and when to use them as you trade.
- Spot good profit opportunities in the markets.
- Practice trading successfully.
- No prior knowledge of stocks or options are required
- You will need a Windows PC or Mac for trading. This can't be done professionally with a tablet.
Day Trading is talked about and seems mysterious. Some people are quietly very successful while the masses are warned about the dangers. This course takes away the complexity and shows the non-technical (and some technical) parts of trading Stock Options, such as Chart Pattern Trading.
The course includes examples of good and bad indicators. This course has the rules for trading successfully and why they work.
We start out with basics that you need and go directly to the proven trading system rules. We cover the important elements: What, Why, When and Where.
If you're looking for a fast path to successful trading, and want to enjoy a 4-hour work week, this course can get you very close to that goal. We have a follow-up course, "Stock Options Trading - Make Money & Income From Day Trading" that covers any remaining questions people have, how the software you see in this course works and some trading strategies. Our advanced course: "Day Trading Stock Options 3 - The Cornerstone Method" is now available.
Start your journey to financial success today!
Who this course is for:
- This Day Trading introduction is meant for adults wanting to make a better income. No prior knowledge is needed.
- This course is ideal for "Math Whizzes", highly analytical people who find working at menial jobs for low wages disheartening.
- If you find detailed charts and swirling patterns of numbers mind-numbing but can tell the difference between red and green, can follow simple rules and recognize repeating patterns, then this course will be of great interest to you if you want to remove the 40 hour work week from your life and replace it with a work week that can be, after only a few months of practice, less than 4 hours.
- There are lectures within the course which even experienced traders will find helpful for them to improve their trading. It is however firmly designed for students with no, zero or extremey little experience with financial makets.
- This course is designed for people planning to retire but without the capital to continue their lifestyle.
- If you are tired, regardless of your age, with the 'Rat Race' and think there must be a better way and are willing to practice new skills to become proficient at them, this course wil show you the beginnings of our "10% in 10 minutes" philosophy.
- If you are nearing retirement age, don't want to apply at Walmart for extra income once you do retire or your present income isn't paying all your bills, then this course will show you how it is possible to earn more without spending 40 hours a week doing it.
- Traders who have or can apply and be approved for an Interactive Brokers Options account
- Traders who can afford $2000 annually for the trading platform
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 640,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Futures Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
Allen has been a master programmer and a profitable day trader most of his life. He shares how you can follow a few simple rules and use an easy to understand program to make consistent 10% gains in 10 minutes. Nothing is 100%. He teaches the greatest challenge to your financial success is YOU. Self-sabotage behaviors derail more investors and traders than any other factor. Trading in options is a battle between 'Fear' and 'Greed'. Powerful emotions that you learn to control with experience and training.
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.