How to Think like a Programmer with Python
What you'll learn
- Analyze, design, and solve real world problems in Python
- Develop problem solving skills that will help you to solve programming problems with less effort
- Understand basic procedural programming skills
- Understand basic Object Orientation Skills
- No prior experience of programming is required.
- Basic working with computer may be a plus point!
I have designed this course for students who fall under following categories;
- If you are a brand new student at university or college level and qualifying a programming language is your degree requirement.
- If you have not learned any programming language before (and think that it is the language of Alien)
- If You feel it very difficult (and it makes your eyes rainy at nights)
- If you have already taken online courses and think that material was too basic or didn't contain sufficient explanation or supplementary material
- If you are passionate technology explorer and wants to know what programming languages are?
If you fall under any category above then then you have clicked the right course!!!
My Approach of Teaching
- First we learn how to understand basic programming problem and break it in to concrete steps (input/processing/output/iterations etc.)
- Then we learn how to convert those steps to algorithm/Flowcharts
- Then, we convert those steps in to python instructions.
- Easy and step by step explanation. Please see my preview lectures to judge the "Quality"
- 24/7 support for students. You can query about any problem related to topics covered in the course.
Prerequisite: There is no prerequisite of this course. Anyone who can use computer can learn programming
Who this course is for:
- If you feel that Programming is "Difficult" then this course is designed for you.
- This course is designed for newbies who are at University level or College level and want to improve their programming skills
- If you have not learned any programming before, but it is a mandatory part of your university or college degree then you are at right place!
- This course is useful for you even if you are a secondary/high school student
- This course is also helpful for instructors who want to teach programming fundamentals first time in their life.
Engr. Tahir Abbas is a core software engineer, a lecturer and a researcher. He earned his Master degree in Software Engineering. He has over 6 years of teaching experience. He has working experience in Java, C#, Python, ASP.NET, C++, PHP, Software Testing, Project Management, Object Oriented Software Engineering, Software Design etc.
Teaching is his hobby, he enjoys teaching, he loves to share concepts and he is exceptionally good in explaining difficult concepts in easy steps. (Students says :))
He was the pioneer in his University who introduced Python in introductory programming course and achieved amazing results.
Over the years, he developed unique style of teaching programming languages by analyzing the problems/issues that students often face while learning programming courses . He analyzed how to break programming problems in to concrete parts and then making a sequence between those parts to complete the job. For example, he used executable flow charts, animation and scratch to develop problem solving skills in students. He also learned how to use real world analogy in explaining the most difficult concepts and achieved remarkably worthy outcomes.