Public Speaking: How To Think & Speak More Clearly
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Organize your thoughts easier and faster
- Think more clearly
- Speak with greater precision and clarity
- Basic ability to understand spoken English
Your career success greatly if not solely depends on your ability to THINK and SPEAK clearly.
Do people pay attention when you speak? Do they understand what you're saying? Are you able to present yourself and your ideas in a manner such that people are persuaded by what you say?
You have great potential. But people will not recognize it IF you're not able to organize your thoughts clearly, and then present those thoughts in a way that virtually anyone can understand them.
Take this course, put into practice what you learn, and you'll find that more people will...
- Maintain eye contact with you while you speak,
- Nod in agreement when you're presenting,
- Seek you out for advice,
- More readily accept your ideas,
- By from you,
- Hire you, and
- Promote you!
Companies are requiring that you have the ability to communicate well in English, work well with teams and be able to present information in such a way that you engage the audience and not bore the heck out of them.
I know you have the ability to present your ideas intelligently.
THIS course will give you the exact tools you need start thinking and speaking with such great clarity that more and more people will instantly recognize your intelligence.
Take this course, equip yourself and watch the doors of opportunity fly open for you.
This course contains not only downloadable videos, but also the complete program in mp3 format so that you can listen on the go!
- People have trouble organizing their thoughts
- People who struggle with their minds getting cloudy or going blank when under high pressure situations
- People can't seem to find the words to express their thoughts
- People who can find the words, but can't seem to get them out
- People who want to experience the freedom and power of clear thinking and speaking