How To Teach Your First Online Course
What you'll learn
- Confidently brainstorm the perfect topic of your first course
- Proceed with the utmost confidence and teach an awesome course
- Change and improve the lives of your prospects, one student and one lecture at a time
- Determine the exact tools required to be an effective online teacher
- Fully understand why there's never been a better time to be an online teacher
- Tap into and access a ton of neatly organized links and resources perfect for instructors
- You should have a strong desire to be an online instructor
- You should have knowledge that you want to share with the world
- You should love helping others
In This Course You’ll Learn How To Create Your First Course As An Online Teacher!
This course is all about how to tap into the exciting world of being an online teacher.
If you’ve struggled with creating your first online course, or just want to brainstorm all about how you can become an online instructor, then enroll in this course.
Have You Ever Been Overwhelmed Because You Want To Become An Online Instructor, Or Maybe You Just Can't Decide Which Course You Should Create First?
If that’s the case, then this course was created for you. You’ll brainstorm online course creation in a super cool way, and you’ll never have to second guess yourself or wonder what first steps you should take.
You’ll brainstorm a ton of awesome online teaching strategies allowing you to finally jump into this exciting world of online teaching headfirst!
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for you if you've always wanted to be an online teacher, if you love helping people, or if you want to share your ideas with the world.
If you’re a prospective teacher, or are just curious to learn more about the world of online teaching, then you might benefit tremendously from this course.
However, if you already teach online courses, or if you’re not really interested in being an online teacher, then you should probably SKIP this course.
What’s The Real Value Of This Information?
Imagine if you had to pay a teaching consultant to brainstorm course creation with you. That would probably cost you a few hundred bucks, maybe even a few thousand bucks, or more!
What if you attended a workshop that taught you all about how to teach your first online course. That would probably cost you a few hundred bucks, maybe even a few thousand dollars or more!
What about all the frustration that you could avoid simply by enrolling in this course and brainstorming right now?
Ask Yourself How It Would Feel If You Finally Had The Courage And Knowledge Required To Teach An Online Course?
Maybe you’ve noticed that being an online instructor is awesome, but it can seem like a huge challenge?
Maybe you’re simply frustrated because you’re not sure how to start? If that’s the case, then this might be the coolest course you take all year!
If any of this sounds cool, then enroll now and start to brainstorm your first online course while having a ton of fun!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to be an online instructor, but you have no clue how to start
- If you have experience as a traditional instructor, and now want to tap into the exciting world of online teaching
- If you want to share your knowledge with the world, but you have no idea what course topics might be a good start
- If you already teach online courses, DO NOT take this course
- If you're not interested in being a teacher or helping others, DO NOT take this course
I'm an IT nerd who loves to teach marketing and technology.
I've worked IT for some of the biggest and coolest organizations on the planet.
My passion for teaching, in conjunction with significant experience in the technology world has lead me to have quite the fascinating array of skills.
I'm an avid blogger, writer, and instructor with an interest in entrepreneurship, IT security, and technology.
My main goal on Udemy is to help you better harness your interest in business and technology, so that you may better endeavor to reach your very best and fullest potential.