Kids Yoga 101: How to Teach Yoga to Kids
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to confidently teach yoga to children and give children the skills and knowledge that will benefit kids in their daily activities. You will understand the benefits of yoga for children and be able to lead kids through age-appropriate poses, exercises, and games. You will become knowledgeable of breathing and calming exercises, kid-friendly yoga poses, games, relaxation and mindfulness strategies, and kid tested lesson plans and resources.
- Students must enjoy children and desire to introduce them to the lifelong benefits and skills of yoga.
What Will I learn?
Discover why yoga is important for children in our world today and how it is different than adult yoga. You will also learn the t benefits of yoga for kids and how to teach yoga to children that will give them the skills that will last for life. The best breathing exercises and techniques will be taught that will help kids remain calm and focused in their daily activities.
Child-friendly yoga poses, games, exercises, and activities are shown that actually help children practice and remember the yoga postures. You will also discover the best mindfulness tips and relaxation techniques that really work with kids.
Take the guesswork out of what is really effective with teaching kids yoga and get the top-recommended resources including books, props, games, and materials.
This course is full of bonuses include a kids yoga lesson planning guide and templates, ready to use kids yoga lesson plans, illustrated yoga pose printables, the top resources for kids yoga, and live yoga classes with children.
A personalized certificate of completion is awarded at the end of your course.
- Students who desire to introduce and teach yoga to children. This course is perfect for parents, teachers, counselors and health care professionals.
You did it! Congratulations and nice work. You are now ready to teach yoga to kids confidently and in any setting. Remember your included Certificate of Completion in the resources section.