How to Teach Virtually
What you'll learn
- Identify your virtual training tool and its functionality
- Determine your time parameters
- Start your virtual course
- Identify and design an overall course structure for your content
- Design interactive teaching and practice methods based on your software functionality
In this course, learners will get an introductory overview about Virtual Training. They will gain insights as to the tools necessary for interactive design, how to structure their courses, matching methods with content, using voice and visuals to engage their learners, dealing with questions, difficult situations and overall time management and preparation tips.
You will learn more about:
1. Identify your virtual training tool and its functionality
2. Determine your time parameters.
3. Start your virtual course
4. Identify and design an overall course structure for your content.
5. Design interactive teaching and practice methods based on your software functionality.
6. Prepare yourself to be a virtual trainer
7. Engage your learners in the virtual environment
8. Use and design engaging visuals (slides, whiteboards).
9. Use vocal variety for the virtual classroom.
10. Ask and answer questions
11. Assess the need for a producer and tips on working with one
12. Handle difficult situations
13. Manage time in the virtual classroom
14. Prepare for online delivery
With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to better understand how to Teach an effective Virtual Course.
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.