How to Teach English Online and Get Paid
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to turn English teaching into a business
- How to teach English as a second language online
- How to plan online English lessons and get organised
- How to be a self-employed English teacher - the basics of administration
- Desire to be your own boss.
- Ideally working towards CELTA/TEFL degree.
- Fluent/native level of English.
- Basic knowledge of Skype software.
If you are wondering how to teach English online and get paid, this course is all you need.
This is a comprehensive step-by-step course as to How to Become an Online English Tutor and earn at least $3,000 per month from the comfort of your own home.
How to teach English online and get paid course is for you if:
you want to make money teaching English online
you are a TEFL qualified English Teacher (or planning to get qualified)
you would like to teach English as a second language
you would like to have control over your teaching, your students, and your income
you don't want to depend on online English schools for bookings
you want to learn other ways to make money using your knowledge and experience
In How to Teach English Online and Get Paid Course you will learn:
basic equipment and setup needs to get you started teaching English via Skype
ways to market yourself and obtain ESL students
how to plan online English lessons in a meaningful way
how to maintain good financial records
the dos and don'ts of teaching English as a second language online
What else will you get?
- 4 English Lesson Plans (available to download in PDF)
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Personal contact with me, your course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Downloadable Materials
- Future Updates
With 4 Lesson Plans you will be able to start you online teaching straight away.
I will be here to support you in any way you need! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and learn how to teach English online and get paid. Be your own boss!
- Anyone who would you like to start a teaching business but have no idea of what to begin with
- Anyone who is in the process of completing or have already completed a CELTA or TEFL course in teaching English as a foreign language
- Anyone who wants to learn and desire to generate income in a structured business as their own boss
- Anyone who wants to teach English as a Second Language
My name is Harry and I am an online English teacher and entrepreneur. I've been teaching English online for over 11 years and now I want to share my experience with you.
In this lecture you will find sample lesson plans to help you prepare for your first or next online English lesson. It's really important when you're teaching to have a good lesson plan.
Here I have 4 Lesson Plans for you based on the following:
At the end of this lesson you will have a good understanding on how to plan your online English lessons and be able to plan your lesson.
You will also find Lesson Plans in PDFattached so don't forget to download them!
And remember, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
In this lecture we are going to talk about what materials you can use for your online ESL students.
There is plenty of material available both online and offline.
Learn how to choose material correctly, how to use it in the best way during your lesson. The best sources of material and a few recommendations.
What I wanted to talk to you about now is the various platforms that we use for teaching online.
I really like teaching English on Skype. I think it is a very good platform.
But after I had a few issues with Skype in the past (not too often) - occasionally my screen freezes in the middle of a lesson or my webcam doesn't work properly - I've decided to look at and investigate alternatives.
So in this lecture, we're talking about an alternative to Skype - Zoom. How to use Zoom, pros and cons.
In this lecture you will find some frequently asked questions with additional helpful guidelines to get you started.