- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Stand up on a surfboard
- Technical advice on advancing their surfing
- Upload surfing footage and receive monthly feedback
- Identify the correct surfboards and equipment for them
- Select the best waves to catch
- Know what to do to cross train for surfing
- Paddle more efficiently and negotiate the waves with various techniques
- Be excited about the journey ahead!
- Access to a computer
Surfing - one of the most desirable yet difficult sports to master...until now.
In How To Surf, ex-pro junior surfers Ryan Baohm & Kale Brock take you through the fundamental teachings of surfing.
In the course, the underpinning skills of surfing, including paddling & water negotiation, wave selection, taking off & weight transfer, are emphasised with the knowledge that when these are mastered, progression through surfing's tiers becomes much, much easier & efficient.
Many surfers would say that it takes years to get to an advanced level of surfing, but Brock & Baohm disagree. With the right coaching of the right skills in the right order, & most importantly with the correct & safe application, advanced surfing can be achieved in a short time.
Uniquely, the How To Surf online course offers ongoing online support for students who pass the 30-day course mark. Simply upload a video of you surfing to our exclusive Facebook group, & we will send you feedback on how to continue improving your surfing.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to surf
- Surfers at a beginner level who want to advance their surfing skills quickly
- Surfers who want personal monthly feedback
- Surfers who want to improve there surfing relevant fitness
An overview of what will be covered in the surfing fitness section.
Warmups in any sport are crucial to optimise your performance in that given activity. Use our pre surf warmup to prepare for your next surf.