- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop a progressive work environment
- Earn the respect of those you lead
- Handle and manage the stereotypes around women in leadership positions
- Manage negativity and bias by replacing them with positive perceptions
- An enthusiasm to become a woman in leadership.
- Motivation to inspire and help others by becoming a strong and influential woman in leadership.
- A desire to become more confident!
If you are a woman looking to confidently step into a leadership role and gain the respect of colleagues, then this course was designed specifically for you. Welcome to Succeed, Influence and Inspire as a Woman in Leadership, brought to you by a Global Executive with more than 25 years of experience as a woman in leadership; Lorraine Wiseman!
Leadership is an important function of management to maximize productivity, efficiency and the success of any company. With more women stepping into leadership roles, NOW is the time to learn how to Succeed as a Woman in Leadership in order to motivate your team to surpass company goals, break barriers and work in a thriving environment!
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The tools and behaviors necessary to elevate your career and gain new positions as a leader
- The importance of creating a professional image for yourself and how to do so
- How to change the landscape of your work environment so that it is progressive
- Why now is the time to step up as a woman in a leadership role
- How to confidently request and obtain the compensation you deserve in your role
- To handle and manage the stereotypes around women in leadership roles, in the workplace in order to maintain and gain respect from your team and colleagues
- To manage negative or biased comments so that they do not continue and instead promote positive comments
- How to manage politics within your organization for positive results
- The best practices for adjusting friendships in the workplace to remain a professional leader
- How to overcome challenges in order to be the leader that your team needs
Your instructor for this course is Lorraine Wiseman.
Lorraine has been the President and General Manager for 7 multi-national companies in six countries. She is a global leader with more than 25 years of experience as a woman in leadership. Lorraine has faced challenges and achieved great accomplishments throughout her career and in this course she will share the tools, lessons and attitude that enabled her to succeed as a woman in leadership!
Lorraine will be available to answer any questions you may have as you proceed through this course.
- Any woman who wants to gain the respect of colleagues as a leader and confidently step into a leadership role
- Anyone who wants to inspire, influence and lead others to act with dignity, respect and confidence
- Anyone who is sick of the old and outdated workplace culture and is excited to be apart of the progressive change
- Anyone who wants to learn to thrive within the corporate culture while maintaining fairness and equality
- Male colleagues or managers who are interested in learning about the challenges a woman may face when shifting into a leadership position
Lorraine Wiseman has worked in leadership roles for the majority of her career, as the President of 7 companies, in 6 countries around the world. In this lecture Lorraine will share her experience as a woman in leadership and share what you will learn in this course!
In this lesson Lorraine shares a specific experience she had with a customer regarding the concept of hitting the "looking up through the glass floor". She shares how she addressed the situation in a professional manner and how you can handle situations and biases like this that may arise in your career as a woman in a leadership role.
In this lesson Lorraine shares how to best handle negative comments for the best result and in order to gain respect from your team. She shares a specific experience she faced and the lesson to learn from it.
In this lesson Lorraine shares ways that you may be getting in your own way and how to get out of your way and succeed. She shares ways that you can be a stronger leader.