How To Study For Exams - Essential Study Skills
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What High Utility Study Techniques Students Should Use When Taking Exams?
- What Low Utility Study Techniques Students Should Avoid When Taking Exams?
- Answer The Questions Does Listening To Music Make Study Less Effective?
- How To Take Notes During Class?
- How To Best Format Flashcards?
- How To Reduce Distractions While Studying?
- How To Build Productive Study Habits?
- How To Set SMART Goals?
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites for this course
Even though we can be in school for 15-20 years we are never taught what are the most effective study techniques that we should be using. In this course we take an evidence-based look at the latest scientific literature on study techniques to find out what techniques we should be using. Using effective study techniques allows students to boost their grades and frees up time to do more interesting things. Most student's rely on intuitive techniques like highlighting and rereading, but these have shown to not be very effective and lead to poor exam results. If you want to find out the most effective learning techniques, take this course.
- Students trying to improve their exam results
- Students looking for science backed study techniques