What you'll learn
- How to accept your body
- A better understanding of unhelpful beauty ideals and societal pressures on women
- How to heal the relationship between your mind and body
- Practical tips to help you stop hating what you see in the mirror
- No experience required.
This course is full of the information, exercises and resources you need to help you kickstart your body acceptance journey and finally feel comfortably in the skin you're in.
This course is for you if you:
- Hate looking in the mirror
- Worry endlessly about what other people think of you
- Find yourself constantly thinking about your appearance
- Feel like you're not good enough
- Find yourself avoiding social events because your wardrobe stresses you out
- Feel like you are judged based on your appearance
A discomfort with your own body can hold you back in so many ways and really stop you living life to the fullest. Truly learning to rebuild the relationship between your mind and your body is key in creating long term changes to the way that you feel about your appearance.
Get ready to cover:
- Unrealistic beauty ideals
- How to change your perspective on so called "flaws"
- The power of the mirror
- How to reframe your self-talk
- How to build a routine to support your ongoing body acceptance journey
- Toxic beauty culture and how to remove its power over you
+ much, much more
This course contains a series of short, simple and enlightening videos accompanied by a workbook to guide you every single step of the way.
Who this course is for:
- Women looking to feel more comfortable and accepting of their bodies
I am a certified coach and work with women to improve self-worth, confidence and overall happiness. I have undertaken additional training in the areas of body love, inner child healing and mindfulness and have a passion for mindset work and radical self-acceptance.
I have made it my mission to teach, empower and guide women to ensure they finally feel like they are good enough.