How to Stop Binging
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 mins on-demand audio
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Name the emotional states that make you vulnerable to binge eating
- Identify your binge trigger foods and test out alternatives
- Recognize the difference between emotional and physical hunger
- Describe methods to manage specific negative emotions
- Practice techniques for managing physical tension
- Explain strategies for implementing positive lifestyle habits
- High Speed Internet Access
Is binge eating ruining your weight loss efforts? You are not alone! But if the binging continues, you'll make it harder to reach your ideal weight and may even open the door to future health problems.
Thankfully, you'll learn Biblical principles to regain control of your eating - one step at a time - in the new 'How to Stop Binging' course.
Isn't it time to feel good about your health and finally make peace with food? You are worth it! Join us now.
"...having been a binge eater herself, Kim's enthusiasm and desire to help others radiates through her teaching. I feel as if she's talking to me personally. With the insight I've gained from this class, I've made a significant breakthrough in shedding 40 pounds of 'divorce weight'. This class has helped to halt my emotional eating." - Cheryl I. Nolan
Emotional eating is the #1 obstacle that stands in the way of weight loss goals. But through the simple techniques in this new course, you will learn how to:
- Stop the sabotaging behaviors that stand in the way of your desire to lose weight
- Enjoy your food rather than it remaining an obsession
- Manage your emotions effectively
- Reduce your stress and enjoy life more
The tools and strategies you'll learn about in this course will help you experience peace, increase your self-respect, and make your life more fulfilling and enjoyable. You don't want to miss out on this life-changing course. Check out the free previews below.
This course also has a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can preview the whole course with no risk for 30 days. Join us today!
- Those who binge eat habitually and the behavior is threatening their health
- Those who binge eat occasionally and don't want the problem to get worse
- Those who eat emotionally and the habit is sabotaging their weight loss goals
This presentation covers the five stages everyone goes through on the way to permanent change.
Read this quick 'The Five Stages of Change' document and think about what stage of change you are in. Write down why you made that decision.
Review the ideas in the document about how you can move to the next level and think about some action steps you are going to take.
If you need help with this activity, then submit a question to me.
Years ago, I read a book called "Diets Don't Work" by Bob Schwarz. In the book, he listed about 30 reasons people eat that have nothing to do with the fact that their body is hungry. I've listed 15 of the reasons in this document.
Please print this list, then place a check mark by any of the reasons that have made you vulnerable to overeating in the past.
In the Materials section, I also included audio from a weight loss series I did regarding an important success principle: Expect Tests and Be Prepared. It seems whenever you want to change, you are going to face tests. The principles you will learn about handling tests will benefit you, whether weight loss is your goal or not.
This video introduces some of the concepts you'll learn about in the Action section. As I was speaking about past books I've read in the video, I remembered the best book I've read in the last year, which is about developing self-discipline. The book is called 'Take the Stairs.'
I included a link to a brief motivational speech the author gave called 'The Buy-in Principle of Commitment' under the Materials section. I hope this inspires you even more to move from "Should I" take action to "How will I" take action, which is where true change starts. Enjoy!
Like the iceberg that sank the great ship Titanic, so can unresolved emotional wounds sink your desire to end binge eating in your life.
While this message won't apply to everyone, I hope it will serve as encouragement for those who are suffering from emotional wounds to have the courage to face them and receive healing. Then, they are able to move forward into the purpose to which they've been called.