Master your Motivation:How to Succeed in Fitness & Nutrition
- You should have a will to improve your health and your life.
- You should be able to navigate through a web browser and videos at a beginner level.
In this course, you'll define your reason for wanting a change, weight loss or fitness goal. You will build a solid and emotional connection to the results to keep you pushing towards your goals, and be able to overcome the inevitable urge to stop.
The percentage of people who quit their gym membership, fitness program or nutrition plan (aka 'diet') is enormously high. In the last 3 years of helping people reach their health and fitness goals, we've identified what has set the successful clients apart from the ones who fall short of their goals. We've seen a much higher success rate in our online fitness and health groups and created this course to help everyone succeed in reaching their goals.
If you've ever struggled with weight loss, maintaining a fitness routine or following a meal plan long term, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to live a healthier, happier life and be able to stick to a healthy lifestyle.
- This course will help anyone who has struggled with getting results in a fitness routine or weight loss.
- 04:31About Me & This Course
- 06:07Goals and Actions
- 07:30Why do we need a Why?
- 08:18Adding Depth to your reason Why
- 10:21How I formed my Why - and how you can use it to help you.
- 06:09Sustaining long term results
Four years ago, I was clinically obese and suffering from Sleep Apnea. After hearing from the doctor that I could die in my sleep, I knew I had to make a change.
After a couple years of consistently working out and following meal plans, through many ups and downs and my fair share of setbacks, I was able to achieve amazing results.
I now delicate much of my life to helping others achieve a healthier life, and mentor many people in creating a life they want to live, from increasing income to following their dreams.