How To Startup Your Own SaaS (Software As a Service) Company
What you'll learn
- Do market research to come up with a software idea
- How to get very specific coming up with your idea
- How to come up with a brand name
- How to stay organized using Google Drive to build your software
- How to find and work with a Joint Venture Partner if you choose to
- You will learn how to hire a developer using freelance sites such as Upwork
- How to pick a programming language for your sofware
- You will learn how to setup trials, and payment systems for selling your software
- You will learn how to find the right design and layout for making the right impression
- Use "beta" user feedback to improve and fix issues prior to launch
- Record training content for your software users
- Properly market and launch your software to the massess
- How to setup long term support and grow your software over time
- You will need a Google account for using Google Drive
- A willingness to learn
- You will need a budget to have your software developed
Are you entrepreneurial and yearning to build the next big thing without a programming background?
Have an idea in your mind that you want the world to see?
Maybe you don't like current solutions and want to build a solution to a "pain" you've faced?
That's what this course is for - you are going to:
Learn about the benefits of building your own SaaS (Software As a Service) business
Come up with your own unique software idea
Use market research to find paying customers
Find a joint venture partner to build a business with
Hire your first developer to build your software
Work and communicate with your developer over time to maximize results
Properly test and QA your software prior to launch
Beta test your software with users and get proper feedback
Create helpful video content that can train your users
Market and launch your software for high impact results
Support your users and grow your software long term
If you've ever had a SaaS startup idea of your own that you really wanted to execute but didn't know where to start, then this course enables you to realize how to build it from design to shipment without writing a single line of code.
Who's teaching it? My name is John Shea and I've been in the online marketing space for over 6 years. In 2017 I launched a SaaS application called Evolutly and decided to share everything about how I launched it inside this course.
Why would I take it? There is nothing like the feeling that you can build anything. When I started learning about software development, I felt overwhelmed by all that I had to learn though I still wanted to.
If you're ever felt that way or don't have too much time to invest in learning, then this course will convince you that is very possible to take your ideas and make them into reality.
What will I do? You will mostly be working with your ideas and a developer to bring your idea to life. Most of the work involves your instruction to help them create your vision.
How much time? Most of the time will be dedicated to working with the developer and marketing your product properly. Most of the time invested will be on the developers side and not yours. Depending on how complex your idea is could depend on how long it takes to come to life.
Who is the target audience?
Entrepreneurs who want to build the next big thing
Investors looking to quickly validate concepts
Designers interested in making their work come alive
Development beginners who seek to understand SaaS startups
Anyone wanting to get into the rapidly-growing world of startups
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to build their own profitable software (SaaS) company
- Those looking to build a real sustainable business
- People who want to build software without coding knowledge
- People looking to see the benefits of building a software business
I run the online blog No Shame Income where I share what's working for me in the world of online marketing.
I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, Wordpress & More.
I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.