How to Purchase Your First Rental Property
What you'll learn
- Understanding all that is necessary with a Buy to Let Mortgage and the potential obstacles.
- Types and list of lenders and advisors to approach as well as the step by step preparations needed along the way.
- Identifying suitable properties, arranging viewings and making offers.
- Attaining Buy to Let mortgages and purchasing your first or additional property.
- Contract Template
- No experience needed! Just be open minded and the willingness to learn and take actions.
This course will teach you in detail all the skills and knowledge you require in order to start and grow a buy-to-let real estate portfolio in the United Kingdom.
I have over 5 years of real life and personal experience in the UK property with residential and but to let properties. At current, my total portfolio is at £1Million value with the aim of continuously growing this. I have also undergone plenty of practical and theoretical seminars, courses, and one-to-one with property investors in the UK. Along with helping others get on the property market and build their portfolios.
In this course, you will learn all the necessities of a buy to let property in the UK. From the required deposit, loan to value rate, available lenders, and how to search for profitable properties. You will become knowledgeable on how to make yourself an ideal customer for lenders regardless of your credit history, employment, and earnings, etc.
The aim of this course is to be in a position of attaining your first buy to let property by the end or adding to any current one that you may have in order to build yourself a buy to let portfolio. Furthermore, how to make a liveable income from renting out your property and how you could utilise that to purchase more properties and scale up your earnings. I will provide real-life and personal experiences and examples as well as scenarios and case studies that may relatable. Showcasing ways to overcome obstacles and not giving up easily because you were told that you couldn't get a mortgage for whatsoever reason.
Aside from contract templates provided in this course, there is also a bonus. After the completion of the course, you will get an opportunity to ask me 3 specific questions that could further assist you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get into the property market as a landlord/landlady.
- Anyone who wants to build a buy to let property portfolio and make a liveable rental income with time.
I'm Deborah Famosa, a property investor and enthusiast with a background in law and finance.
Owning a few properties myself along with my husband and I have taught and guided others to get on the property market. I aim to educate and guide millennials and others like-minded on being successful in the UK buy to let world.
I love properties and it's potential on providing financial stability and freedom. With that said, I aim to share my past mistakes and experiences as well as some inside knowledge, financial and legal requirements to be met.